UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Ajax;2026939 said:
hey heavy smoker please stop derailing threads

hey ajax please dont take your in game hostility out on me on the forums, thanks.

Poperonieo;2026942 said:
heavy didnt you use my moded uoextreme client when you were in LNR on atlantic? im pretty sure it was mandatory for everyone to use it when we had under 30 members.. but that was just on osi, im sure youve never cheated on a free server :p

I was in LNR for 2 days, and I assure you it had way over 100 members in 2004.

projectSOUND;2026944 said:
im sure if you could get a listing of IP's that connect to the server in a 2 month period it would be somewhere in the 1000+ unique range

I feel bad for you.

Rendix

Sorceror

Heavy -- u need to stop tossing around the word legit. You don't know what it means.

Sallos is allowed.

Sallos is legit.

Your crying woke me up this morning.

[e yawn

Abhorsen

Knight

projectSOUND;2026944 said:
the horse men, while your attempts to discredit me are valiant, they ultimately fail.
Lets use an example:
fred logs in on friday with his friends bill and tim. currently the server has 3 people online (its friday)

monday comes along after a nice weekend of pvp and BAM fred, bill, and tim need to go to work. Can they play uo then? no.

Their other buddies Ralph, Sam, and Willy dont have school on monday because they graduated and are in between jobs. Currently the server has 3 people on.

So it summerize: friday, saturday, sunday, and monday the server had 3 people online (for a grand average of THREE PEOPLE ONLINE). How many people play the sever?
is it
a) 3
b) 6
c)urafuckignidiot

answer: b) and c)

im sure if you could get a listing of IP's that connect to the server in a 2 month period it would be somewhere in the 1000+ unique range

the horse men.[tHm];2026947 said:
Thanks for making no sense.

what about a clear mathematical example makes no sense to you? let me dumb it down.

the amount of people connected to hybrid at any given time does not equal the amount of people that play hybrid. if you cant understand this, there is no hope for you in real life.

Rendix;2026951 said:
Heavy -- u need to stop tossing around the word legit. You don't know what it means.

Sallos is allowed.

Sallos is legit.

Your crying woke me up this morning.

[e yawn
Just because it's allowed doesn't mean it's legit. Some freeshards allow EUO is EUO legit, no.

projectSOUND;2026925 said:
so weird. i didnt know the population of hybrid consisted of 144+77+23 = 244 people. clearly your poll takes in to account everyone who plays... /sarcasm

i can bet, the players that dont use forums and didn't vote use razor

Rendix

Sorceror

TBH, u need to login to DFI and never look back IMO.

I'm sure you'll still find something else to complain about, perhaps u could cry on their forums instead?

Whatever I am not going to argue with you... Even if 200 ppl are playing, they log and 200 more jump on to take their place, it will never be over 1000 "unique" ips.

I stated earlier about a 250-350 AVERAGE

I will state a 700 max.

If you cant handle that I'm sorry but there is no 1000 single ips playing here anymore.

chance21021;2026956 said:
i can bet, the players that dont use forums and didn't vote use razor

I am assuming you've seen how dead the shard has been with out ppl on sallos?

How pathetic is that..

Rendix

Sorceror

For Real --

We finally get a update to a 12 year old game and u jewish bastards want to shit all over it.

lmao.

zerot

Sorceror

Is chance the only one with enough sack to say that he sucks worse on razor than Sallos? How everything is slower with pulling bars and getting targets. How this makes it much more ENJOYABLE..?? People don't run now!!?? This thread really makes me sad. So many people saying how it's an updated version of UO. BS... I will call you out any day. Anyone who has played this game before (OSI, DFI, any other shard) where it was Razor only, knows that's how UO is and how it should be. Sallos has taken out SO much from this game that made it difficult in, for example, PvP scenarios. Anyone who is so new to this game where Sallos is the only client you've played... I'm not sure how much say you should really have. I've been out of town from my main computer, but I really wish I would have been on during this Sallos crash. The epitome of enjoyable PvP lies with the removal of that client.

Rendix

Sorceror

zerot;2026968 said:
Is chance the only one with enough sack to say that he sucks worse on razor than Sallos? How everything is slower with pulling bars and getting targets. How this makes it much more ENJOYABLE..?? People don't run now!!?? This thread really makes me sad. So many people saying how it's an updated version of UO. BS... I will call you out any day. Anyone who has played this game before (OSI, DFI, any other shard) where it was Razor only, knows that's how UO is and how it should be. Sallos has taken out SO much from this game that made it difficult in, for example, PvP scenarios. Anyone who is so new to this game where Sallos is the only client you've played... I'm not sure how much say you should really have. I've been out of town from my main computer, but I really wish I would have been on during this Sallos crash. The epitome of enjoyable PvP lies with the removal of that client.

someone already offered the solution to your problem.

leave.

edit: DFI sounds like your bread and butter as well.

zerot;2026968 said:

I logged on last night and del ponds was a ghost town. Not one fight took place outside the time I was on. On the other hand, even if this was a horrific sight to see there was a little glimmer of sanity. As i was dueling quite a few names that played solely on sallos where actually switching to razor and dueling. Now this was only a few people, the majority clearly wanted no part in what they couldn't manage, But it was nice to actually see old players back on equal terms.