UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Sallos has a macro system, but it doesn't have the ability to automate anything, with the exception of looping a smartpot macro, which would screw you over in combat more than help. It drinks a refresh pot when you're out of stam...big whoop. Also, the fact that easyUO can be used in conjunction with Razor makes ALL of your antiSallos/proRazor arguments null and void.

Mara

Knight

Can do lots of things in both programs that shouldn't be considered legal by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe mass exploitation is the only thing that will cause change. People often have no idea what these programs can actually be set up to do, when they are derailing one or the other. Easyuo is illegal and bannable whether they choose to enforce it, or find a way to enforce it or not. I'm sure there are programmers out there working on new hax for PlayUO in line with its history. Or maybe not.

My arguments are not null and void. Neither are yours. They have been discussed in much greater detail in other threads though.

yea but people like you mara who never used sallos think it auto pulls bars witch it doesnt and act like the smart pot hotkey does anything more than a razor pot macro.. it doesnt..

the only thing sallos has that razor doesnt is a quick loot ability and an awesome recall system.. i could write a page or two on what razor does that sallos doesnt that id consider cheats.. the macro system for sallos was never public as far as i know and the cheaters who had it working got it removed 3 months or more ago when sallos was patched to keep nonpublic ad ons from being used anymore

Mara

Knight

Poperonieo;2026778 said:
yea but people like you mara who never used sallos think it auto pulls bars witch it doesnt and act like the smart pot hotkey does anything more than a razor pot macro.. it doesnt..

the only thing sallos has that razor doesnt is a quick loot ability and an awesome recall system.. i could write a page or two on what razor does that sallos doesnt that id consider cheats.. the macro system for sallos was never public as far as i know and the cheaters who had it working got it removed 3 months or more ago when sallos was patched to keep nonpublic ad ons from being used anymore

I've used sallos enough to know what it can do, and how it can be easily exploited for PVP. I can say the same for razor. Sallos has macro abilities that razor does not, and it can operate in parallel not serially. Razor has macro abilities that sallos does not. Everyone is so busy shouting at eachother, that they refuse to hear what others say, or acknowledge when they are wrong at all.

But to prove a point, please post how I can replicate the 'protect cure' feature of sallos in razor. It has plenty of impact on some of the things I do in PVP.

Apathetic

Sorceror

Mara;2026795 said:
I've used sallos enough to know what it can do, and how it can be easily exploited for PVP. I can say the same for razor. Sallos has macro abilities that razor does not, and it can operate in parallel not serially. Razor has macro abilities that sallos does not. Everyone is so busy shouting at eachother, that they refuse to hear what others say, or acknowledge when they are wrong at all.

But to prove a point, please post how I can replicate the 'protect cure' feature of sallos in razor. It has plenty of impact on some of the things I do in PVP.

Hmm... how to replicate the protect cure feature... you could do it the same way good players have always done it even before uoa for those who have played long enough to even know what that is. Just set your cure spell key to tab you into war mode while casting so your wrestling defends your cure... Shit this argument has been going on for 10 years... omg people with uoa don't have to double click pots anymore they are cheaters.... just because your behind the curve doesn't mean anyones cheating... it just means your behind the curve, the interface is to confusing for you, or ur computer is a pos and can't handle it

I can't wait for sallos to come back up... tried to go back to razor last night and it made me sad... so choppy and no guard lines :(

Most pvp/red action I've seen in a LONG time while sallos is down, keep it down.

Van Dam;2026718 said:
no play uo till playuo =(

fucking sad, rofl

PS: the people defending sallos are jokes, quit comparing illegal features that EVERYONE uses in Sallos to Razor macros that only a select few scrubs use.

Apathetic;2026811 said:
Hmm... how to replicate the protect cure feature... you could do it the same way good players have always done it even before uoa for those who have played long enough to even know what that is. Just set your cure spell key to tab you into war mode while casting so your wrestling defends your cure... Shit this argument has been going on for 10 years... omg people with uoa don't have to double click pots anymore they are cheaters.... just because your behind the curve doesn't mean anyones cheating... it just means your behind the curve, the interface is to confusing for you, or ur computer is a pos and can't handle it

I can't wait for sallos to come back up... tried to go back to razor last night and it made me sad... so choppy and no guard lines :(

yea you go pick on those noobs around glines.

mara is one of the few people like myself that admits razor and sallos have problems. there are features in each that the other cant do and you cant argue that they are in both. your recall system is beastly and def has a direct impact on pvp/factions. yet all of you complain about macroes that no one really uses to pvp. the few people that do arent good i can promise you that. the macroes in razor will queue up and dont take in account for lag. so the dumps are almost never that good. although ill admit they can make the macroes sallos cant.

there are plenty of flaws in each. when they can come to an agreement and make them more like each other is when no one will be complaining. one client is one less arguement people can use.

for all these guys talking about razor. please stop talking and 1v1 2v2 3v3 me while im on sallos

ill add thesse gay fucking macro's which i dont need, ill just do it to ass fuck you harder then i already do.

sallos vs razor.

sallos is a cheat client, made i don't know how many guilds quit and solo players.

i aim randoms all the time trying to give pvp lessons in in the past 3 weeks 3 have quit cause of "sallos"

2 jap guilds d4l/end also quit, my 2 friends irl quit because sallos doesn't seem like "their uo" and they don't feel like trying to fight against sallos users

that's players i know that quit because of sallos. how about u

Kitchen_

Sorceror

krrios needs to download more ram onto the server and it should be back up

Doctor Jones;2026827 said:
do you think getting rid of sallos will bring those people back?

im sorry pussys like u cant pvp without ppl holding your hand

and yes i bet it would. and so many new players wouldn't quit when they play here for a few months then realize there's a whole another client that makes all these "good" players the way they are

Apathetic

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2026817 said:
fucking sad, rofl

PS: the people defending sallos are jokes, quit comparing illegal features that EVERYONE uses in Sallos to Razor macros that only a select few scrubs use.

Saying that everyone on sallos uses the cheating add on's is just like saying all razor users have easyuo running the whole time... Yes a few people cheat... they cheat with razor, and they cheat with sallos... not to mention all the other ways people cheat from speed hacking to item dooping... it happens that doesn't mean that sallos is the cause of cheating. By that logic you might as well say you should bring down uo because people use it to cheat... there will always be cheating but that doesn't mean everything used in that act is bad... open up your mind past the noobs that need to cheat

Mara

Knight

Apathetic;2026811 said:

The 'protect cure' feature of sallos prevents you from dropping your cure spell onto a target that is not poisoned. Thus enabling you to ride a lasttarget or targetself hotkey, free up considerable attention devoted to whether you get poisened or not, and prevent you from inadvertently wasting mana on if you cure early(when not poisoned). This frees up a bit of time for followup spells.

So explain it to me again, how does tabbing into war mode prevent you from dropping a cure spell on yourself?

Apathetic

Sorceror

Mara;2026846 said:
The 'protect cure' feature of sallos prevents you from dropping your cure spell onto a target that is not poisoned. Thus enabling you to ride a lasttarget or targetself hotkey, free up considerable attention devoted to whether you get poisened or not, and prevent you from inadvertently wasting mana on if you cure early(when not poisoned). This frees up a bit of time for followup spells.

So explain it to me again, how does tabbing into war mode prevent you from dropping a cure spell on yourself?

thats a check box on razor that blocks heals from going off when target is poisened I'm at work and don't have razor in front of me so I'm not sure if it works for cures as well but if you don't have it in u to tell when you are or are not poisened... quit haha I'm just playin

Van Dam

Sorceror

Dexter420;2026599 said:
Some people need their crutches.

Why would you run windows 95 if windows 7 is available? i guess it doesnt matter while your banksitting does it

Heavy Smoker;2026817 said:
fucking sad, rofl

you cant be serious, come on heavy you been around long enough to know when you automate any part of pvp it will just fuck up your combos..

and to autocure in razor you make a macro to use cure pot and you click loop and play it.. but that wont work for most of these so called pvpers so they do it in easyUO and add 50 or so subroutines that do various other things