UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Apathetic;2026844 said:
Saying that everyone on sallos uses the cheating add on's is just like saying all razor users have easyuo running the whole time...

Uh they do, smart pot, auto loot, recall system, smooth movement so much more you fucking idiot.

Poperonieo;2026853 said:
you cant be serious, come on heavy you been around long enough to know when you automate any part of pvp it will just fuck up your combos..

and to autocure in razor you make a macro to use cure pot and you click loop and play it.. but that wont work for most of these so called pvpers so they do it in easyUO and add 50 or so subroutines that do various other things

Just because someone doesnt use sallos doesn't mean they use EUO, some people actually want to play legit and have a challenge.

Van Dam

Sorceror

chance21021;2026838 said:
im sorry pussys like u cant pvp without ppl holding your hand

and yes i bet it would. and so many new players wouldn't quit when they play here for a few months then realize there's a whole another client that makes all these "good" players the way they are

Ya! Razor is awesome if you like rubberbanding all over the fucking map. or if you like fucking with your macros every 2 seconds fixing something ( because everyone knows razor macros ALWAYS break and malfunction) Razor is too buggy and choppy if they were gonna get rid of playuo they have alot of work that needs to be done to razor. Take it from someone who was there. last time they banned playuo on this shard 60% of the community quit and didnt come back.
I mean honestly , i know all of us have been on razor had g heal up and used smart last target and it healed the enemy. I am sure i am not the only person sick of razors malfunctions :/ 7 out of 10 times your heal cursor will break on poison on razor, even though its not supposed too. why would anyone want to play a 11 year old game nevermind a broken 11 year old game...

Van Dam;2026856 said:
Ya! Razor is awesome if you like rubberbanding all over the fucking map. or if you like fucking with your macros every 2 seconds fixing something ( because everyone knows razor macros ALWAYS break and malfunction) Razor is too buggy and choppy if they were gonna get rid of playuo they have alot of work that needs to be done to razor. Ps take it from someone who was there. last time they banned playuo on this shard 60% of the community quit and didnt come back.

Good, then the players are still gone and we have nothing to worry about. If people need a pvp crutch and cheats they dont need to play anyways.

Apathetic

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2026854 said:
Uh they do, smart pot, auto loot, recall system, smooth movement so much more you fucking idiot.

ouch the hostility heavy haha I love how emotional people get... smart pot just drinks cure/heal depending on weather or not your poisoned and auto drinks refreshes when you have no stamina which fucks u more then it helps if you can't see how the refresh thing could fuck you think about it... there is no auto loot there is a command called drag to bag that gives you a local target and you can loot using that but u still have to manually loot. The recall system is just baller sorry nothing I can say about it... it's just pimp as anything but you still have to be in party to really use it, and complaining about the smooth movement, if you realize razor is so glitchy whats the point?

Mara

Knight

Apathetic;2026851 said:
thats a check box on razor that blocks heals from going off when target is poisened I'm at work and don't have razor in front of me so I'm not sure if it works for cures as well but if you don't have it in u to tell when you are or are not poisened... quit haha I'm just playin

Razor essentially has a protect heal feature only - it's coined block heal if target poisoned or something

Sallos has - Protect heal, protect cure, and protect poison.

The post was to prove a point. There are plenty of things that sallos can do that razor cannot, and vice versa.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2026862 said:
Good, then the players are still gone and we have nothing to worry about. If people need a pvp crutch and cheats they dont need to play anyways.

if 50 percent of the population quit there is nothing left but banksitters and whiny little bitches like you. - I say that with <3
It would be awesome if zippy would make you losers another version of razor, one that didnt suck. probably should ask krrios to do it.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

word on the street is my dick is huge and smells like mahogany.

Apathetic

Sorceror

Mara;2026868 said:
Razor essentially has a protect heal feature only - it's coined block heal if target poisoned or something

Sallos has - Protect heal, protect cure, and protect poison.

The post was to prove a point. There are plenty of things that sallos can do that razor cannot, and vice versa.

thats my point as well. If I was conserned about a good restock system I'd be on razor. Just like when I fill kegs or anything else I wanna do with minimum interaction from me I use razor. But when I want a good smooth client to pvp on I use sallos. There good for differant things and theres no reason to hate on either

Van Dam;2026869 said:
if 50 percent of the population quit there is nothing left but banksitters and whiny little bitches like you. - I say that with <3
It would be awesome if zippy would make you losers another version of razor, one that didnt suck. probably should ask krrios to do it.

50% of the population wouldn't quit.

they would cry about it for a few weeks then pvp again. last time they removed it no one quit when they brought it back alot of players quit.

yesterday i logged on and there was more action then there ever is. it wasn't main stream pvpers like i said. but all the razor users knew sallos was down and they pvp'd because they didnt have to play against that client.

chance21021;2026883 said:
50% of the population wouldn't quit.

they would cry about it for a few weeks then pvp again. last time they removed it no one quit when they brought it back alot of players quit.

yesterday i logged on and there was more action then there ever is. it wasn't main stream pvpers like i said. but all the razor users knew sallos was down and they pvp'd because they didnt have to play against that client.

there were many people that quit when sallos was banned the first time.

Apathetic;2026864 said:
ouch the hostility heavy haha I love how emotional people get... smart pot just drinks cure/heal?

Exactly, taking out having to manually press one or the other which takes no skill.

Abhorsen

Knight

*kicks horses corpse*

ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS????

BOTTOM LINE: PVP IS ABOUT HAVING DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO FIGHT, WITHOUT PEOPLE PVP IS PVM. WHY DISABLE SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE LIKE??? ARENT WE HERE TO PVP (in this discussion at least)? CHANCE, STOP COMPLAINING JUST FOR LIKE A WEEK. JUST GET BETTER AND KILL PEOPLE WHO USE SALLOS ON RAZOR. THEN U CAN THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH ILLER U ARE AND HOW MUCH BIGGER UR EPENIS IS.

LOVE
ABHORSEN

ooh just got a cool analogy.

sallos is like a new car
razor is like an 80's car

in a race either car could win, depending on the driver. get better.

projectSOUND;2026890 said:
*kicks horses corpse*

ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS????

BOTTOM LINE: PVP IS ABOUT HAVING DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO FIGHT, WITHOUT PEOPLE PVP IS PVM. WHY DISABLE SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE LIKE??? ARENT WE HERE TO PVP (in this discussion at least)? CHANCE, STOP COMPLAINING JUST FOR LIKE A WEEK. JUST GET BETTER AND KILL PEOPLE WHO USE SALLOS ON RAZOR. THEN U CAN THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH ILLER U ARE AND HOW MUCH BIGGER UR EPENIS IS.

LOVE
ABHORSEN

would u like a ss when u died to my character with no resist? don't tell me to get better. u know your place boy

chance21021;2026891 said:
really? who

People that were unknown until Sallos was released, and can't play on the original legit client. Krrios has officially ruined this server.

Abhorsen

Knight

hahah, leave it to chance

did i say i was better than you?? no i said that if ur complaining about shit not being fair or whatever u bitching about now its because u need to get better. i know i need to get better. but if u were great or " a legend" like u say, u wouldnt constantly be complaining about this shit. take raserei for example.

also, heavy, i got no beef with you but for a staff member you really bash this server a lot... constant posts about how much shit sucks really doesnt do much for new players checking out hybrid.

"oh hey i wonder if hybrid is worth my time investment to go train chars and get started on this server"
*reads forums*
"everyone says its dying, why would i bother..."