UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Suil Ban;2026578 said:
dunno. krrios is at work

Abhorsen

Knight

WOW LOTS OF GREAT PVP GOING DOWN W/O SALLOS ALL DAY. OH WAIT.

if you guys knew anything about pvp or razor and sallos you would know that razor is what the newbies and cheaters use because you can automate EVERYTHING.. theres no macros on sallos and you cant use easyuo with sallos.. so all you newbies that dont pvp keep running your mouth and looking like the novices you are..

shindig

Sorceror

God it's so choppy. Half the time I don't see any numbers when I open a pot and cast spells. When i run combinations of macros which are just single keystrokes on sallos it gets all muddled up and que's the target or drops the cursor. Even if I add clear out que on every key it randomly heals the enemy instead of myself. Or I'll set target and when I bring up pot cursor to throw pot and hit my last target key it doesn't do anything.

And then Im still getting wanded down with combos of wands I dunno how you set several of those with razor only.

shindig;2026722 said:
God it's so choppy. Half the time I don't see any numbers when I open a pot and cast spells. When i run combinations of macros which are just single keystrokes on sallos it gets all muddled up and que's the target or drops the cursor. Even if I add clear out que on every key it randomly heals the enemy instead of myself. Or I'll set target and when I bring up pot cursor to throw pot and hit my last target key it doesn't do anything.
Turns out your computer is terrible.

shindig

Sorceror

Vicktor Vauhn;2026730 said:
Turns out your computer is terrible.

Only 4 gigs of ram and dual core 3ghz :( video card only has half a gig of memory too :(

Was wonderful with sallos....

shindig;2026733 said:
Only 4 gigs of ram and dual core 3ghz :( video card only has half a gig of memory too :(

Was wonderful with sallos....
ahh, never mind... miss read.

Though you were complaining that sallos was terrible because it is so choppy and you can barely see what is going on.

Woulda sworn you were like one of those kids complaining what shit vista is because it lags the hell out of your bottom level P4 and 256mb of ram.

*clears throat*
Carry on :D

Mara

Knight

Poperonieo;2026667 said:
if you guys knew anything about pvp or razor and sallos you would know that razor is what the newbies and cheaters use because you can automate EVERYTHING.. theres no macros on sallos and you cant use easyuo with sallos.. so all you newbies that dont pvp keep running your mouth and looking like the novices you are..

Come on now. Don't be like that. The fact that you believe sallos doesn't have macros tells me you don't know everything about sallos. Or that you are trying to spread misinformation on purpose. Both programs needs some work.