UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hard to make money, cant sell much

Stoltz

Sorceror
Re: Hard to make money, cant sell much

I agree with wkstrm, thievry can really be beneficial, OR doing them green thorns, get some seeds and plant those thooooooorns get a fighter with a vanq weapon or a tamer with a dragon and an mare, your pets doesnt really need to be that good.

wkstrm

Lord

Stoltz;2017062 said:
I agree with wkstrm, thievry can really be beneficial, OR doing them green thorns, get some seeds and plant those thooooooorns get a fighter with a vanq weapon or a tamer with a dragon and an mare, your pets doesnt really need to be that good.

Better up. Steal some green thorns from tamers in Delucia, then give them to your fighter and get those vorpal bunnies yourself. ;)

wkstrm

Lord

Greatest combo would probably be steal the thorns from the tamer, wait until he get's new ones, follow him through his gate and steal the loot from the vorpals. but I see that hard to accomplish. ;(

wkstrm;2017068 said:
Greatest combo would probably be steal the thorns from the tamer, wait until he get's new ones, follow him through his gate and steal the loot from the vorpals. but I see that hard to accomplish. ;(

I steal peoples bunnies loots all the time! they hates me for it, lol.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Hahah their own fault if they are on an field that are outside GZ

Stoltz;2017072 said:
Hahah their own fault if they are on an field that are outside GZ

even inside guard zones, vorpals are grey, you dont flag from stealing from them. dont even have to be in the thieves guild to steal their loots :)

Stoltz

Sorceror

Ohh so you attack them, then when they are dead you steal the loot? :D

I jus steal the loot straight from the bunny while its still alive. when the people or their pet kills the bunny finally, they get an empty corpse.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Ohh now I get it LOL! Good one man :D Have you ever found anything good?

The Monarch

Knight

Cyclop's drop over 1k gold now and they're easier to drop than than a greased up deaf guy.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Then you should really be on in the right hours since there's alot of PVP activity around them.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Nice, yeah I understand that you do accept it then :D But is it really that common?

The Monarch

Knight

To be perfectly honest its not dangerous at all. I tend to enjoy using my scribe dexxer or my alchy dexxer and wearing full valorite ringmail i can take on about 12 cyclops at a time or 3 other dexers. Just the other day this fencer showed up with a vank spear and started attacking me and i was low on pots so i just igored him and continuted killing titans and making gold until he got sick of trying and just left.