UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hard to make money, cant sell much

Swayback

Sorceror
Re: Hard to make money, cant sell much

idocs=fast cash but they also take dedication and can take alot of time if u intend to solo them. If i where u i would listen to every post above mine. If u made a smith u may as well get bods from the npc smiths (this is the only way to make any REAL money on a smith) I would not craft items to sell to npc smiths tho just go farm them from weak mobs. There is alot of blacksmiths out there that no one ever uses try searching every town. 10 smith chars on the other hand will get u maybe 20k per day if u can only play for 3 hours as the timer for gettin a new bod resets every 3 hours. if u cpuld spend like 15 mins on every 3 hours 4-5 times ud make bank. Yor best bet is to be flexible and opportunistic, if u see a wep on the ground grab it lol, if u see a house sign that says greatly worn MARK IT and check it regularly, if u see someone buying something try to find it. For easy solo cash i would farm liches for wands, they dont drop much gold and without a silver wep they are a bitch but they drop some items u can resell and a decent lighting wand could get u 15-20k easy.

The more you play here the easier it gets to achieve here, and a final word of advice....Its not what u have but who you play with that will make this game great for you

zoo york

Knight

I would say poker like was mentioned above, but soon after you start, it will become all you do. :unsure:

peteliv

Knight

guys these days it's not hard to make a good amount of cash by killing some mobs
there are even placces you can lure things like theral warriors that kill negative karama things (monsters too) into elder gazers titan and cyclops spawn and just sit there hidden and loot the corpses as they fall

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

dixie;2013733 said:
Remember that there's more than one NPC blacksmith in this game. Learn where they are.

Getting 100k for a cheap 7x7 and walls isn't going to be your problem. Finding placement will be. If you really need a small house, check out the free depot religiously. They give 7x7s and small house placements away pretty frequently.

Yeah i realised this yesterday, i would have to go around and mark all the different vendors. Make a runebook. Then if i want to sell everything id just recall to all the different locations and sell the items.

Also:
How can i start playing poker?

Necaremus

Wanderer

well, this was my first day playing and i didnt really had problem with making money.

i've got know about 85k.

started with a mage, buyed blade spirit scroll and hunted some mobs.

when i went out for a smoke, i dismounted and makroed evalint on my horse to get more int.
i'm now at 100 evalint, 90 mage, 100 int etc...

well, i had a bit luck, while i was walkin aroung marking some recall runes, i found a half-dead tamer doing some t-hunt. i finished him off and got some money :D dunno remember exactly ~10-15k i think ^^

if u look around a bit, u sure find some easy-to-kill mobs with decent money loot. mark runes there and farm them :D

zoo york

Knight

Tr1n1ty;2013955 said:
Also:

Get some money together and hit the low roller tables on the Cove poker boat. Just don't be one of those jerks that loses their 5k stack and starts begging for people to loan them 5k. :rollseyes:

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Tr1n1ty;2013955 said:
Yeah i realised this yesterday, i would have to go around and mark all the different vendors. Make a runebook. Then if i want to sell everything id just recall to all the different locations and sell the items.

Also:

Don't gamble. I don't want to see any guy like my poor ex-neighbor. :crying:

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

^^ I found a good way to earn some money fast, im macroing mining atm and getting ore, when i have around 15k ill sell 10k and smith the rest into ringmail tunics which sell for 108 gold at vendors.

I can sell maximum of 9-10 on most vendors, getting around 972-1080 gold per vendor.

That means if i make 100 ringmail tunics, i can earn 10k selling to around 10+ different vendors.
100 ringmail tunics require 1800 ingots or 900 ore.

It makes me around one hour and a half to get 1k ore. That means i can make a 10k profit in 2 hours.

For how much can i sell 1800 iron ingots to people?

peteliv

Knight

1k ingots 5k

you can kill a ancient wyrm or balron for 4-5k in under a minute

peteliv

Knight

also they drop lvl 5 tmaps another 5k but if you do the map thatts close to 50k from the monsters that spawn and loot from chest
also sell the magic items they sell better than gm armor

Necaremus

Wanderer

Pete Liv;2014101 said:
you can kill a ancient wyrm or balron for 4-5k in under a minute

i woudl recommend easier mobs - there r a lot with around 1k loot.
for 4-5k i need about 5-10 mins (depends on respawn :D), but thats ok, couse my char is only 1 day old ^-^

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

I got my magery up to 75.0 then went to cementary and killed liches, and lich lords. Really easy paralyze and summon 3 Blade Spirits. Dropped 1.2K gold and regs. ^^ Easy Money, plus its funner then grinding ingots.

Swayback

Sorceror

Tr1n1ty;2014207 said:
I got my magery up to 75.0 then went to cementary and killed liches, and lich lords. Really easy paralyze and summon 3 Blade Spirits. Dropped 1.2K gold and regs. ^^ Easy Money, plus its funner then grinding ingots.

THATS THE SPIRIT! get u a silver wep and u can womp them with one blade spirit and ur wep

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2014294 said:
well, say good bye to the 3k u earn a day in poker. ass-clowns will always river on ya.

XD, i might join poker later on when i get bored of grinding atm i got 20k from 2 hours.

well i can just troll around on a tamer to sum good spots and make 140k in 2hrs. thats not even really "grinding". so i think u need to make a tamer to farm gold bro. plus they increased the gold drop, so definitely well worth it.

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2014820 said:
well i can just troll around on a tamer to sum good spots and make 140k in 2hrs. thats not even really "grinding". so i think u need to make a tamer to farm gold bro. plus they increased the gold drop, so definitely well worth it.

My main char is a tamer but im having problems getting my skill up, takes ages and i dont know any good places to level my taming. So ill just stick to killing Ancient Liches, Liches and Lich Lords also Wisps.
Made 48k atm.

Any tips where to level my taming? atm its 51.0

keep on bulls, i think tills it around 80 or so (has been about 2yrs since ive made my tamer last), then start taming frenzied ostards in del, then beetles, or mares, drakes, dragons, w/e gains u the most. just kind of feel it out homie. you'll figure it out with just a lil time. hope it helps.

Tr1n1ty

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2016983 said:
keep on bulls, i think tills it around 80 or so (has been about 2yrs since ive made my tamer last), then start taming frenzied ostards in del, then beetles, or mares, drakes, dragons, w/e gains u the most. just kind of feel it out homie. you'll figure it out with just a lil time. hope it helps.

Thanks ^^, ill start bulls at 68 and to them to around 80 then do drakes and dragons.

wkstrm

Lord

make a thief instead. ;)
easy and funny way to make money. A good day I could steal items worth 50-100k in an hour. ;)