UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy 420 UOGamers o_o

Keilani

Sorceror
LOL
It is not a holiday celebrating the huge step that some states took with any legalization bill.
They considered it a holiday once a chink eyed stoner said

"DUDE LOOK IT SAYS 4:20 ON THE CALENDER OMG SOOOO FUCKING COOL MAN"

You must of been stoned thinking that this thread wouldnt get trolled.

Go to your room and cry little girl.
ur an idiot sir i knew that this would get trammeled i want it to get trammeled the day is over u sir need to read
i always expect every thread to get trammeled just due to the idiots like u that use the forums that have to troll every forum just because

Code Blue

Knight
ur an idiot sir i knew that this would get trammeled i want it to get trammeled the day is over u sir need to read
i always expect every thread to get trammeled just due to the idiots like u that use the forums that have to troll every forum just because

Ur the idiot, Idiot.

My friend is laughing at you.

Keilani

Sorceror
yea dont tell them he's dead that might break their hearts... oops hope code blue knew that already, if not oh well hope u cry u fag

sssuuu

Knight
These threads make the forum fun and in all hope raises chances of people doing outrageous stuff in the game to make their point clear and provides fun screenshots that shall last forever...

*Rides away on an emu*

SavvyT

Sorceror
This is why marijuana is bad

"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing."

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."
Federal Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry J. Anslinger, 1929

"marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS."
White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner 1986

"Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice."
Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1935

Keilani

Sorceror
This is why marijuana is bad

"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing."

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."
Federal Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry J. Anslinger, 1929

"marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS."
White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner 1986

"Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice."
Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1935
hhahahhahahahzhahaha thats so TRUE haha jk but yea thats what they used to think when the whole War on Drugs got started

sssuuu

Knight
Its a joke all those statements above about the dangers of marijuana. Of course there are going to be risks to their own health if using it, however those risks quite often do not include other people, no worse than alcohol or cigs. Honestly weed is just not that bad, just been told over and over again that its extremely dangerous as children.

My kids love Mr Rogers, they always talk to him through the TV :)
yea dont tell them he's dead that might break their hearts...

MIQ kids knows he is dead, they both have the sixth sense and can talk to him whenever he's around.

*Rides away on an emu*

Code Blue

Knight
hhahahhahahahzhahaha thats so TRUE haha jk but yea thats what they used to think when the whole War on Drugs got started

You need history lessons.
The "war on drugs" started with nixon in the 70's with the drug abuse prevention and control act.

What he was talking about is the propaganda in the 30's through early 60's

Cordelia Chase

Wanderer
yeah maybe that was when the term was coined but it actually started in the late 1800's when Texans were looking for another excuse to hate the Mexicans. Similairly happened with cocaine, where the term "cocaine crazed negros" became popular in the early 1900's.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Fat jokes are old ) :
So are you. 28? Ill bet you feel real hard, being almost 30, saying the things you say on here.
Also, I'm deeply sorry about your un-bonded beetle in the balron pit. My condolences go out to your fucking stupidity.
http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...-save-of-the-night.472581/page-2#post-3677275
Why is everyone on this forum illiterate? My beetle wasn't unbound and I didn't get killed. Bonded beetles can die, sweetcheeks. Also, I have no idea what "feeling hard" means, unless you're talking about my penis, which was as flaccid as a cooked noodle when thinking about a large person inserting chocolate into its gaping maw.

There's a website called mypyramid.gov that can help you analyze your diet and come up with a plan for weight loss, free of charge. I know it seems glamorous now, but being overweight/obese has serious health risks including, but not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, and osteoarthritis. Is eating that donut worth living in constant pain later on? Clearly not.

Befriending overweight people increases your risk of being overweight by 40%, so be careful with whom you associate. It's also important to recognize when and what triggers your appetite to help gain control over what makes you eat. Eating slowly is a good tactic, because the hormone that tells your brain that you're full takes a bit of time to kick in. I can help you design a food log if you'd like to keep track of your eating habits by hand, as it's a good strategy to combat weight problems.

While it's usually recommended for people of normal weight to engage in moderate exercise for at least 30 minutes a day to stay healthy, overweight people should exercise for at least 60. Moderate exercise includes activities such as walking, jogging, and various sports. It's important that you do the exercise in one go, as your body first burns its glycogen stores before burning fat calories. Burning fat calories takes a lot of time and effort, so it's incredibly important to gain control of your weight issue as soon as possible before it gets out of hand.

To help motivate you, I will proceed to insult you thusly: Fatty fatty fat fat! Fatty fatty fat fat!

Good luck.

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
I'm just sick in general that this generation is trying to make what used to be wrong an ok thing to do.. and thats the downfall of society enough said.

I'm not close to finishing up the thread, but what the fuck? What does this even mean? You know what used to be okay in society? Slavery, witch burning, genocide, etc. Those things, at least here in the US, are gone, and you're whining over a plant that doesn't actually hurt anybody, for no reason other than you miss the tradition of it being wrong? Science, research, statistics don't back you up. Plenty of shit to get sick over in this world man, you're picking some dumb shit.

Cordelia Chase

Wanderer
Why is everyone on this forum illiterate?

blahh.. blahh.. blahh.. ima douchebag, ima douchebag...

To help motivate you, I will proceed to insult you thusly: Fatty fatty fat fat! Fatty fatty fat fat!

Good luck.

i stand corrected. this guy clearly is just an epic douchebag. wow and i thought it was just an innocent weed munchie joke... i apologize for backing this guy up.

Good luck.

You love me (;
and if I didn't have this mixture of butter and gravy IV going into my arm, id be able to type better to wirte to yuo that I lvoe yo to

Wanna come over tonight? We can eat cake batter together.

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
Why is everyone on this forum illiterate? My beetle wasn't unbound and I didn't get killed. Bonded beetles can die, sweetcheeks. Also, I have no idea what "feeling hard" means, unless you're talking about my penis, which was as flaccid as a cooked noodle when thinking about a large person inserting chocolate into its gaping maw.

There's a website called mypyramid.gov that can help you analyze your diet and come up with a plan for weight loss, free of charge. I know it seems glamorous now, but being overweight/obese has serious health risks including, but not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, and osteoarthritis. Is eating that donut worth living in constant pain later on? Clearly not.

Befriending overweight people increases your risk of being overweight by 40%, so be careful with whom you associate. It's also important to recognize when and what triggers your appetite to help gain control over what makes you eat. Eating slowly is a good tactic, because the hormone that tells your brain that you're full takes a bit of time to kick in. I can help you design a food log if you'd like to keep track of your eating habits by hand, as it's a good strategy to combat weight problems.

While it's usually recommended for people of normal weight to engage in moderate exercise for at least 30 minutes a day to stay healthy, overweight people should exercise for at least 60. Moderate exercise includes activities such as walking, jogging, and various sports. It's important that you do the exercise in one go, as your body first burns its glycogen stores before burning fat calories. Burning fat calories takes a lot of time and effort, so it's incredibly important to gain control of your weight issue as soon as possible before it gets out of hand.

Good luck.

Someone sounds like they have a subscription to Obesity Monthly.

i stand corrected. this guy clearly is just an epic douchebag. wow and i thought it was just an innocent weed munchie joke... i apologize for backing this guy up.
Its fine. He's done it before to me so I knew he wasnt just making a regular joke. Im done defending myself on this whole fat thing, because I already have countless times. So if you cant beat em, join them! I still love how they call me names that way, like im extremely huge. When the wholeee thing started I already agreed being thicker than average, and even posted my body picture, (Which was at the end of a bad thread in trammel now) OBVIOUSLY showing, im not fat, but a little chunky, and the people that tormented me the most apologized and dropped it, I even got a few inboxes saying I was actually beautiful and wasnt fat at all. Which IM NOT. Being 10 pounds over societys "weight" and having a big butt and hips and boobs isn't disgusting.

We have some gorgeous woman that play on Hybrid, who have banging bodies, so when I post my picture, because im not a size 0, but a 14, I get attacked over it. I'm not afraid to show my picture. Simple as that. I'm not, and if he wants to be a big fucking child and poke fun at the curvy girl.

Put it this way, if I was as fat as they make me out to be, I wouldn't post my picture ANYWAYS. No matter how good I thought I looked in it.
I wanna see what he looks like. ( ;

Keilani

Sorceror
The "war on drugs" started with nixon in the 70's with the drug abuse prevention and control act.

and what lead to the war on drugs?
here i'll put ur foot in ur mouth for u
The Propaganda That Was Going On in 1930's-1970's

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer

Yeah, I'm not even sure that it became titled "The war on drugs" until Reagan, though I could be wrong. Those old timey propaganda films are fricken hilarious. I caught one on AMC a few years back called "Marihuana!" some girl was convinced to smoke weed at a party, and her and her friends, cackling like retards, decided to go for a swim in the beach, where at least one of them drowned.

Of course, she ended up being addicted to heroin, even selling it.

The gateway drug theory has it's roots pretty far back, even with the lack of real data supporting it. Have most heroin addicts smoked weed first? Probably. Do most pot smokers become heroin addicts? No, of course not. That's retarded. There's a statistical correlation, but nothing about it even implies it's causal.