UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy 420 UOGamers o_o

I dont smoke weed, but I got this for you Keilani :3
Happy 420!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Dumbest "fan created" holiday in the history of mankind.

I have no problem with people consuming it, even less for people who do for medical purpose, but publicizing it and celebrating it is foolishly ignorant.

SavvyT

Sorceror
Dumbest "fan created" holiday in the history of mankind.

I have no problem with people consuming it, even less for people who do for medical purpose, but publicizing it and celebrating it is foolishly ignorant.

I see where your coming from, seeing as my facebook is flooded with retards like "OMG GAIZ IM SOO HIGHH"
But alot of people see 4:20 as a day to say fuck you federal government, marijuana prohibition is stupid (and have an excuse to get high)

pete liv

Sorceror
facebook is flooded with retards like "OMG GAIZ IM SOO HIGHH"
stupid fucking kids. piss me off so much. even worse are the people being trolled by that shit and arguing with them about how it's wrong
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALL OF MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Newk

Sorceror
marijuana is not a drug its my medicine i got the card to prove it

Don't be ignorant. THC is a drug. Saying you use it for medicinal purposes only supports that claim even more. I don't really care one way or another. You guys can go get baked to your heart's desire. I don't need to get high to enjoy my life.