UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy 420 UOGamers o_o

Cordelia Chase

Wanderer
I'm gona go out on a limb and agree with the gateway drug theory. People who have tried marijuana are drastically more likely to experiment with other drugs and even become addicted to other drugs than people who have never tried marijuana. you just can't argue with that, and if you try, you are retarded.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Its fine. He's done it before to me so I knew he wasnt just making a regular joke. Im done defending myself on this whole fat thing, because I already have countless times. So if you cant beat em, join them! I still love how they call me names that way, like im extremely huge. When the wholeee thing started I already agreed being thicker than average, and even posted my body picture, (Which was at the end of a bad thread in trammel now) OBVIOUSLY showing, im not fat, but a little chunky, and the people that tormented me the most apologized and dropped it, I even got a few inboxes saying I was actually beautiful and wasnt fat at all. Which IM NOT. Being 10 pounds over societys "weight" and having a big butt and hips and boobs isn't disgusting.

We have some gorgeous woman that play on Hybrid, who have banging bodies, so when I post my picture, because im not a size 0, but a 14, I get attacked over it. I'm not afraid to show my picture. Simple as that. I'm not, and if he wants to be a big fucking child and poke fun at the curvy girl.

Put it this way, if I was as fat as they make me out to be, I wouldn't post my picture ANYWAYS. No matter how good I thought I looked in it.
I wanna see what he looks like. ( ;
This isn't "society's ideal weight," babe, this is science.

The maximum healthy weight for a 5'5" person is 150 lbs and the ideal is about 130 lbs. If you exceed that weight at that height, you're at much higher risk for an array of diseases and health issues. Do you fall in the healthy weight range?

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
I'm gona go out on a limb and agree with the gateway drug theory. People who have tried marijuana are drastically more likely to experiment with other drugs and even become addicted to other drugs than people who have never tried marijuana. you just can't argue with that, and if you try, you are retarded.

Oh man, you said if I argued, I'd be retarded! INSTA-WIN!

Do you have anything to support your claim? If so, you'd be the first, and given the fact that you sound like a pretty angry little girl, I think you could probably benefit from casual marijuana use.

Marijuana does not make someone more likely to do harder drugs. I don't have to prove the negative, you're the one making the claim. It seems FAR more likely that someone predisposed to doing heroin in the first place would start with weed, rather than starting with weed and sliding down into heroin/cocaine/meth addiction. Hell, most kids drink alcohol before they smoke weed, right? Does that make alcohol a "Gateway drug" to marijuana? By your logic, it must!

Again, no. You are wrong and not a shred of evidence supports your claim. Nature/Nurture, read about it. Some people (This is fact) are born with genes that make them more likely to become drug addicts. Others, for whatever reason, experience things that make them more likely to become drug addicts. Since you don't seem like the reading type though, look around you. How many pot smokers do you know? How many have turned that habit into a harder drug addiction?

In fact, according to the CDC, less than 1.2% of Americans use heroin. The last government estimate of people who regularly smoke pot, is around 10%. There are about 315 million people in this country. Do the math.

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
This isn't "society's ideal weight," babe, this is science.

The maximum healthy weight for a 5'5" person is 150 lbs and the ideal is about 130 lbs. If you exceed that weight at that height, you're at much higher risk for an array of diseases and health issues. Do you fall in the healthy weight range?

What's the healthy range for being a total dick for no reason? I think you're outside of it.

sssuuu

Knight
What's the healthy range for being a total dick for no reason? I think you're outside of it.

No no, I believe its three-four douche posts per a day to be considered a total dick, he is far below the currently limit.

I heard people who try water are more like to move on to harsher substances such as milk, which leads them into chocolate milk, then the juices (apple/grape/cranberry even!) and its all downhill from there...

Honestly I would love to see more serious studies done on the gateway drug idea, I've heard it so many times and people use it quite a bit, but never once have I seen publications data to back it up, but to be honest I never looked for it, so its partly my fault.

*Rides away on an emu*

Cordelia Chase

Wanderer
Oh man, you said if I argued, I'd be retarded! INSTA-WIN!

Do you have anything to support your claim? If so, you'd be the first, and given the fact that you sound like a pretty angry little girl, I think you could probably benefit from casual marijuana use.

Marijuana does not make someone more likely to do harder drugs. I don't have to prove the negative, you're the one making the claim. It seems FAR more likely that someone predisposed to doing heroin in the first place would start with weed, rather than starting with weed and sliding down into heroin/cocaine/meth addiction. Hell, most kids drink alcohol before they smoke weed, right? Does that make alcohol a "Gateway drug" to marijuana? By your logic, it must!

Again, no. You are wrong and not a shred of evidence supports your claim. Nature/Nurture, read about it. Some people (This is fact) are born with genes that make them more likely to become drug addicts. Others, for whatever reason, experience things that make them more likely to become drug addicts. Since you don't seem like the reading type though, look around you. How many pot smokers do you know? How many have turned that habit into a harder drug addiction?

In fact, according to the CDC, less than 1.2% of Americans use heroin. The last government estimate of people who regularly smoke pot, is around 10%. There are about 315 million people in this country. Do the math.

Hello dipshit. If you happened to even READ the thread I've said multiple times i am a pothead. I only speak from personal experience as i watch many people who used to be my friends turn to harder drugs to keep trying to find that next high. Friends that used to be innocent potheads in school are now doing oxycontin and heroin. And if you ever visit humbolt county in northern california weed is sooooo all over the place up there that they are all bored with it and there is a HUGE market for drugs like acid, oxy, heroin and cocaine. so i stand by my original statment. yes you are retarded. pull your head out of your ass if you cant see the obvious truth.

SavvyT

Sorceror
Hello dipshit. If you happened to even READ the thread I've said multiple times i am a pothead. I only speak from personal experience as i watch many people who used to be my friends turn to harder drugs to keep trying to find that next high. Friends that used to be innocent potheads in school are now doing oxycontin and heroin. And if you ever visit humbolt county in northern california weed is sooooo all over the place up there that they are all bored with it and there is a HUGE market for drugs like acid, oxy, heroin and cocaine. so i stand by my original statment. yes you are retarded. pull your head out of your ass if you cant see the obvious truth.

What hes trying to say is most people who use pot dont move on to harder drugs, but most people who do hard drug started out with pot. makes sense to me, ive seen some of my friends become pill heads after using pot (I can think of one who didnt like smoking pot, but likes oxys). most only use pot though.

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer

Yeah, you're still in school? I recommend you stay there for as long as possible. See, us thinking types require things like "Facts" and "Evidence" to back things up. While people like you get outwitted and then call others names because of your great internet shame!

There's a huge market all over the world for all types of drugs, what does that have to do with anything? What supports your claim that the amount of weed in humboldt county leads to the market you claim exists for other drugs? Did your teacher tell you that? Why didn't they teach you how to construct a proper sentence? I know, it's the internet, but if you're going to try to insult someone's intelligence, don't sound like a moron while you do it. I appreciate the rage though.

You're a pothead, so you claim - when is the last time you've smoked some meth or shot up some heroin? You imply you don't, so either the gateway drug theory is wrong, or you're better than other people. I don't think the latter is too likely given your awesome communication skills :p.

Vizeroth

Sorceror

Yeah, you're definitely the dipshit here and need to get educated. Your modicum of personal experience means virtually NOTHING in the scheme of things. If I smoked a pack of cigarettes a day and lived to be 90 without getting cancer, would that prove that cigarettes don't cause cancer? L2Logic, young one.

Well I didn't vote because of my personal belief that voting for a puppet makes you the one with strings. And did the world really think that one guy was going to fix all of america's problems? In a few years no less. Get real. The president is just someone everyone blames for the problems we as a ppl have gotten ourselves into, and won't take responsibility for.

blame congress not your president

Well, had he not been smoking pot, he, most likely, would have remembered to come get me. It was only the times when he was baked when I seemed to have an issue with it.

Even potheads acknowledge that cannabis can cause short-term memory loss.

tbh he probably just didn't care. I've never forgotten that i had responsibilities once i got high.

Cordelia Chase

Wanderer
fyi i am 25, and have been out of high school for eight years. im currently taking classes at my local community college and i have tried almost all the major drugs. fortunately for me i prefer marijuana. and if you like proof here you go mate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/19/fashion/19pot.html

http://www.drugscience.org/sfu/sfu_gateway.html

Q: Does marijuana lead to the use of other drugs?

A: Long-term studies of high school students and their patterns of drug use show that very few young people use other illegal drugs without first trying marijuana (7). For example, the risk of using cocaine is much greater for those who have tried marijuana than for those who have never tried it. Using marijuana puts children and teens in contact with people who are users and sellers of other drugs. So there is more of a risk that a marijuana user will be exposed to and urged to try more drugs.
To better determine this risk, scientists are examining the possibility that long-term marijuana use may create changes in the brain that make a person more at risk of becoming addicted to other drugs, such as alcohol or cocaine. Although many young people who use marijuana do not go onto use other drugs, further research is needed to determine who will be at greatest risk. (http://www.nida.nih.gov/marijbroch/teenpg9-10.html)

Go shit on yourselves you fucking morons. Why dont YOU go do some research.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Using marijuana puts children and teens in contact with people who are users and sellers of other drugs. So there is more of a risk that a marijuana user will be exposed to and urged to try more drugs.
This is where critical thinking comes into play, hun. If marijuana were legal, they wouldn't come into contact with people who are "users and sellers of other drugs."

SavvyT

Sorceror
fyi i am 25, and have been out of high school for eight years. im currently taking classes at my local community college and i have tried almost all the major drugs. fortunately for me i prefer marijuana. and if you like proof here you go mate.

A: Long-term studies of high school students and their patterns of drug use show that very few young people use other illegal drugs without first trying marijuana (7). For example, the risk of using cocaine is much greater for those who have tried marijuana than for those who have never tried it. Using marijuana puts children and teens in contact with people who are users and sellers of other drugs. So there is more of a risk that a marijuana user will be exposed to and urged to try more drugs.
To better determine this risk, scientists are examining the possibility that long-term marijuana use may create changes in the brain that make a person more at risk of becoming addicted to other drugs, such as alcohol or cocaine. Although many young people who use marijuana do not go onto use other drugs, further research is needed to determine who will be at greatest risk. (http://www.nida.nih.gov/marijbroch/teenpg9-10.html)

Do you know WHY its a gateway drug. because its illegal, In order to get marijuana illegally you have to get it from a drug dealer, which opens the door to other, harder drugs. Eliminating the illegality of it and bringing it to legitimate businesses will keep people from being introduced to harder drugs
Since your being so disrespectful, i will be too. Quit spewing out your retardism and learn the WHOLE truth, not just what you hear, while your at it go fist fuck your face

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer

You can not be serious... this.. wow. IT SAYS RIGHT THERE FURTHER RESEARCH IS NEEDED. Did you even read the websites before you paste them? What about this gem:

"in the sense that marijuana use typically precedes rather than follows initiation of other illicit drug use, it is indeed a "gateway" drug. But because underage smoking and alcohol use typically precede marijuana use, marijuana is not the most common, and is rarely the first, "gateway" to illicit drug use."

What does that sound like? Exactly what I was saying from the beginning? You're really, REALLY bad at this. Go watch Gossip Girl or something hun.

"Using marijuana puts children and teens in contact with people who are users and sellers of other drugs. So there is more of a risk that a marijuana user will be exposed to and urged to try more drugs."

.....So your source is claiming it's not the drug itself? This is starting to get funny. Or sad. No, mostly funny.

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
"There is no conclusive evidence that the drug effects of marijuana are causally linked to the subsequent abuse of other illicit drugs. An important caution is that data on drug use progression cannot be assumed to apply to the use of drugs for medical purposes. It does not follow from those data that if marijuana were available by prescription for medical use, the pattern of drug use would remain the same as seen in illicit use"

Meant to include the rest of the paragraph. Great job beating yourself in a battle of wits to which you came unarmed.