UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great moments in Demise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
This begs the question... How does a PvP'er manage to carry around 15 insured items? Did they forget to get a CBD for their sash and have a full set of arcane clothing?

That's nothing, I've seen upwards of 6k+ rolling off of people from insurance. Lord knows what they carry around with them.

when i played my chiv dexxer i carried around 7 weapons, 2 shields( arcane and a sc-0 weapon stun weapon to tele chase people or all trap.), pet balls, and what ever other items i might find myself needing even if only finding use for it 1% of the fights. It was just gold, which at the time had a really low trade value so it was nothing more than a way to purchase consumables and insure your pack full of crap.

when i played my chiv dexxer i carried around 7 weapons, 2 shields( arcane and a sc-0 weapon stun weapon to tele chase people or all trap.), pet balls, and what ever other items i might find myself needing even if only finding use for it 1% of the fights. It was just gold, which at the time had a really low trade value so it was nothing more than a way to purchase consumables and insure your pack full of crap.
Your also used to the trash on OSI where you need a bag full of everything under the sun to get along. Don't lie, I've seen your dexxers pack.

Your also used to the trash on OSI where you need a bag full of everything under the sun to get along. Don't lie, I've seen your dexxers pack.

My OSI dexxer pack was sexy clean

cryisfree

Traveler
Nice screenshot... doesn't even show who it is you killed. Just a swamp dragon named qop. And anyone can name a swamp dragon qop.

But even so, assuming it was an actual member... that's the best you've got? May of last year?

No, i am nerd. I take screenshot for every kill i had on the game for i can show to my friends to say how good am i.
And yes, i bonded a pet with name qop, run agaisnt by myself, put all artys on this chars i have( orny sash hom) and got killed against my othe char who doenst have even a rbc. Then i enter on Bile'profile and click on "like this" to your comment.

next time, dont coment what you dont know or understad...

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
No, i am nerd. I take screenshot for every kill i had on the game for i can show to my friends to say how good am i.
And yes, i bonded a pet with name qop, run agaisnt by myself, put all artys on this chars i have( orny sash hom) and got killed against my othe char who doenst have even a rbc. Then i enter on Bile'profile and click on "like this" to your comment.

next time, dont coment what you dont know or understad...

I don't even get what point you're trying to make.

Clearly this wasn't a legit kill anyway, being that you're at full health. No member of qop is that bad.

So which was it... gank? Res kill?

lukin69

Knight
Please cease and desist any and all arguing. Argue about it in a pm. I dont want this thread liche lorded again. Thanks.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Who is arguing? People on this message board are so fucking sensitive, man.

Including the staff members who police this section of the RunUO forums.

This wouldn't even be CLOSE to being lich lorded were it posted over yonder in the Hybrid forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.