UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great moments in Demise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was supposed to be a nostalgic discussion, not one about my postcount. D:

He was inactive from February till like 4 days ago.
You disappoint me... Out of everyone, I was expecting that you'd be the first to be able to correct the name I very likely got wrong in my post. Which name? Well, you'll have to read it first.

I know still has closer to 13 post per day
You ARE aware that if I stopped posting entirely right now, it wouldn't drop to 10 until September 16, 2014?

I thought this was supposed to be a nostalgic discussion, not one about my postcount. D:

You disappoint me... Out of everyone, I was expecting that you'd be the first to be able to correct the name I very likely got wrong in my post. Which name? Well, you'll have to read it first.

You ARE aware that if I stopped posting entirely right now, it wouldn't drop to 10 until September 16, 2014?

I didn't bother to read your novelette.

Where's my TL;DR

lukin69

Knight
Thanks to whoever cleaned up, and unlichelorded this thread. Lets try and keep it that way, eh? No more flaming, trolling or nonsense please. :-P

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
The outcome wasn't my favorite...but...

*super slow narrator voice*

Once upon a time an epic battle broke out between the recently segmented Hz and Barcode guilds. A harrower had been spawned deep inside of the dungeon known as Fire, and while Hz tended to the creature... a single rope bridge stood between the two guilds. Heavily outnumbered, the members of Barcode tried to push through Hz's defenses of wraith form Turkish people and greater dragons, but ultimately could not break through their line.

Here's Ohen, providing us with a quick snapshot of the action seen that day!

ropebridgelawl.jpg

ramax99

Knight
Having my own guild

Making 8 harrowers in a row with Hz

Being rich lol

Status
Not open for further replies.