UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away my Island Home

Trevor

Knight
Its about sucking dick all day for some pixs that are worthless in real life but make you feel cool even though it makes you more of a faggot. Its about sitting in your chair all day eating Doritos while mommy makes cookies.

Mara

Knight
Don't lie now, you know you want that little Daemon doll that is sitting next to the Millenium Falcon.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
UO is so great because even when you quit you can sell your house without giving it away to beggars, and then leaving the money in your bank until you decide to come back and play some, a career does not subtract you from occasional playing.

I have educated you, now do your bidding...

(>")>
oo

bryant

Sorceror
Well Fuck,
Ive been playing this game since 1997 and i don't think ill ever quit playing.
I don't have time ether.
2 kids, a wife, house, 65-70 hour work week.
I still find time to play!!!
I think you would regret giving your house away.
Don't quit keep playing the best game ever created man.
This is my two cents on the whole thing.

Folken1

Sorceror
I thought after all those years you knew YEM :p
sorry sheivan it's hard for a king to become familiar with all of his vassels, but even if this is purely troll i would have replied the same way to a thread simply posing the question "why is uo great?"

mano157

Sorceror
he is "You Enjoy MySelf", I remember you YEM. You're a great PK. You might remember me too, im Vabs/Nature Boy. I was in your guild a long time ago, GH was a house really near to brit. I remember you liked to wear blessed ice white fancy shirt, skirt, doublet, half apron dana and sandals ;). Sad you wont play UO anymore you're a great player.

Hydrofiend

Knight
he is "You Enjoy MySelf", I remember you YEM. You're a great PK. You might remember me too, im Vabs/Nature Boy. I was in your guild a long time ago, GH was a house really near to brit. I remember you liked to wear blessed ice white fancy shirt, skirt, doublet, half apron dana and sandals ;). Sad you wont play UO anymore you're a great player.

You got some brown stuff on your nose...

Jam-hybrid

Knight
Give to staff and let them run a raffle for it. make some money to support the shard. IF they agree to do it that is.

mikolos

Sorceror
What Uo is for me ? Friends ! Memorys !

a part of my life for a lifetime.. been playing it for so long lot of memorys are connectet with it and places in uo.

Like my wery first run from britain to yew and back to crossroads to come back to britain... with my heart pounding all the way.. and my friend getting killed by Riva and Robin hood i was 14 and had just gotten the game and had trained my hideing all the way up to 65 (boy i was proud)

To my wery first house a small tower i placed when trammel were introduced.. with crappy spawn and lot of blockage... but it was mine...

Uo is a trip down memory lane.. and still its new its anoying its Versatile.. as others said u can do nearly anything any time..

I would like the house because this is yet another experince never had a house on my wery own island.

Im from denmark and trough the year i meet many people from other countrys trough uo and its a releaf to see that we are not so difrent when it comes down to the details.

Thank u for reminding me why i love this game...

Tobias

Sorceror
The thing that attracted me to UO in the first place, was me sharing an account with my brother back in 97. I was 8 at the time.

I learned english from playing this game.
I cried when I lost my black sandals on OSI

I still get upset when I get ganked or just plainly outplayed.
I love the way the game makes you feel, I get adrenaline rushes when pvping, when close to dying, or killing a person that you KNOW are better than you.
Even tho I rage about changes, I never stop playing, I try to live with it put it to use ;)

I even remember me macroing a completly useless character.
It was something like musicanship, forensic evaluation, cooking and camping. JUST BECAUSE I COULD.

UO has almost endless opportunities, and even tho I played this game for close to a decade, I still find places I havnt been;)

*edit* and oh btw, GL with your new career dude, hope it works out for you.
PERKELE PELIT:D

UONebula

Sorceror
Great UO-
The thing that makes uo the best is not only pvping, idocing, poker, hunting, ect.
but having another world to get away to and escape the real world. When you first start you see the people you might never become as rich as (thats you UOnoobs)
the people who you will never win in a fight against (Thats you again). But after away u get the hang of it and after your first couple of weeks you make that first mil. you have always been waiting for. Then time goes on you make more and more money until you finally realize how this game works. You discover the forums and read uonoobs guide to merchanting and you make even more money (TY UONOOBS YOU WERE A GREAT HELP TO ME). You start pvping and die (alot) until you kill that first guy and you join a group and a guild now you know that this is the game for you. This game will never get old new things always happens. getting the plot on that castle idoc or the one of a kind rare.

UONOOBS WILL BE MISSED! p.s. i like your sandles <3

If we get 15 more people to contribute reasons, I'll also give all my items, 100 mil+, to the winner and half my liquid gold, 15 mil to the runner up. These are great reasons, loved reading them.