UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide pete aka red robo cop

Mages require combos and there's not combo from a mage that you can randomly get one shotted from. There's a counter to every combo and mages are limited with their mana, while a dexxer can swing forever.

By giving dexxers the ability to use a blessed weapon capable of hitting stupid numbers doesn't make them closer to balanced or fair, it merely gives rich players an out that the newb dexxers simply can't afford.

Hell, one could argue with the allowance of RL currency for in game items that the server is now pay to win. :<

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hey niggas, i am having a great weekend, and in this saturday morning i decided to see ehat was going on with uog community, and believe me, ive had couple laughs.

Mickey, i think you are putting too much imagination into what happened, it was simple, i saw punkbusster outstanding, than we went, quintis had a very good hit and we synched on him. Same went with you.

However I was happy, I did think two things:

1. If I was on your team I would be pissed, but I would come back and try to kill quintis first.
2. At first i tought that it was very wack, but after I just start thinking that yall should recruit a dexxer like quintis and balance your group up... Maybe its time to you and robocop go across the hate and make it turn into love, yoi got numbers, he got valorite hammer, you dig?

They are not overpower, you just gotta get addepted to play against it. Jusy like it was to alchemy, potkick, bola tamers, wand dumps, now we clearly have another pvp class balanced.

Tl;dr get addepted to pvp noob

How do you adapt to getting hit for 75+ dmg over and over again? Get better armor? I had 45 AR....

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Mages require combos and there's not combo from a mage that you can randomly get one shotted from. There's a counter to every combo and mages are limited with their mana, while a dexxer can swing forever.

By giving dexxers the ability to use a blessed weapon capable of hitting stupid numbers doesn't make them closer to balanced or fair, it merely gives rich players an out that the newb dexxers simply can't afford.

Hell, one could argue with the allowance of RL currency for in game items that the server is now pay to win. :<
Any good mage can kill a dexxer with 100 mana.. Lightning/Mana drain wands take no mana. Dexxers have plenty of weaknesses. All you have to do is run around for 5 minutes pot and wand spamming while running their pots into them and you win. I'd rather fight a good dexxer than a good mage any day.

There is a balance for every template.. If you are worried about being one shot by a macer, make a parry dp fencer... If you are an alchy mage you take the risk of getting one shot. Alchy dexxers are over powered in my opinion because of the items that they are allowed to wear (hybrid armor, blessed runics, gheal wands). They have 4 methods to heal (potions , wands, bandaids, magery) and 3 ways to do dmg (magery, alchy, weapons) nearly without ever stopping to cast. Mages have one way to deal dmg and three ways to heal themselves. If you have never been one shot by a dexer its probobly because you never one v one in the field.

Valentino

Sorceror
They are beyond OP now. Yesterday I had Quintis hit me from 97 hp all the way to 4 in 1 shot while I had 45 armor. Such fucking bull shit.

You are either trolling or an idiot, I've never done that much in one hit, EVER in the history of my 10 years playing. I tried to explain you were hit for explos at the same time I hit, and when I hit you I didn't even get a crushing blow, there's no way I hit you for that much damage. But continue to tell yourself that, I know it bothers you to die to a dexxer when they're actually quite easy to remove from a fight. I know you don't want to do simple things like use RA instead of Magic Reflect in a fight, because you want a mage's paradise where there are no dexxers, but too bad. Dexxers are viable templates and given the armor inflation, runic weapons are the only way to be competitive -- most mages do roll around with 40+ armor nowadays.

But here is the screenshot of me killing you.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Fresh screenshot of Mickey the Bitch locked in his cage after being gated to safety. He'll no doubt use off-screening as an excuse for why he needed to run.

Mickey.jpg