UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide pete aka red robo cop

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's easy to have an opinion on the matter when you don't pvp so it doesn't directly effect you.

Why again do you post in the pvp section? Isn't there a selling section or something for you?

Vizeroth

Sorceror
1v1 it doesn't really bother me but when you're trying to have a group fight and you have some dexxer spamming explode pots and doing stupid amounts of dmg it makes it not fun. If they made some kind of armor "that was blessed since you're over powered 1 hit weapon is" it wouldn't be so bad. How the fuck is 45 armor not enough to defend against that? Last night was probably the first time in 17 years that I logged off not wanting to even pvp. But go ahead and spam me with your un constructive trolling, I just think it was a terrible idea and we need some sort of balance.
Stop exaggerating you dumb, whiny fuck. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Someone needs to get Ryan to release the combat damage formulas so these simps can't hide behind their shield of ignorance.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Stop exaggerating you dumb, whiny fuck. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Someone needs to get Ryan to release the combat damage formulas so these simps can't hide behind their shield of ignorance.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hey Pete I have always wanted to ask you. How did it feel to get raped the way that you did with little to no effort after all that shit talking you did. I hope it didn't cause you to lose any sleep that night. I would feel horrible :/

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Hey Pete I have always wanted to ask you. How did it feel to get raped the way that you did with little to no effort after all that shit talking you did. I hope it didn't cause you to lose any sleep that night. I would feel horrible :/
I feel fine. I'm honestly amused that you cling to that months-old screenshot like a drowning man whenever I call you out. We both know you're beneath me.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Bull shit I was at almost full health I took that huge shot then died to a random explode as I was pulling out my gh wand. I was no where near half health.
He hit you to half, we sync'd on you and he killed you before any of the damage hit lol. He was in mumble saying, "Holy shit, I just got to crushing blows in a row... I've never done that before". Those were his exact words lol

Hey niggas, i am having a great weekend, and in this saturday morning i decided to see ehat was going on with uog community, and believe me, ive had couple laughs.

Mickey, i think you are putting too much imagination into what happened, it was simple, i saw punkbusster outstanding, than we went, quintis had a very good hit and we synched on him. Same went with you.

However I was happy, I did think two things:

1. If I was on your team I would be pissed, but I would come back and try to kill quintis first.
2. At first i tought that it was very wack, but after I just start thinking that yall should recruit a dexxer like quintis and balance your group up... Maybe its time to you and robocop go across the hate and make it turn into love, yoi got numbers, he got valorite hammer, you dig?

They are not overpower, you just gotta get addepted to play against it. Jusy like it was to alchemy, potkick, bola tamers, wand dumps, now we clearly have another pvp class balanced.

Tl;dr get addepted to pvp noob