UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide pete aka red robo cop

I feel as though I've stated it a hundred times, but I don't expect anyone to 1v1 me at this point; most of you lack what it takes for a 2v1, let alone what I'd do to you by yourselves. So yes, grab a friend. Grab three if you need that kind of handicap. Just never forget that, when all is said and done, you're nothing more than a face in the crowd. If that bothers you, stop making excuses and improve your game.
If you think that you can best three talented mages at the same time with skill alone , you are even more insane than I thought. You are just a function of staffs inept ability to balanced pvp.

You're not even the best Alchy dexxer. You just are online the most.

I'll continue to gank you and you can continue to die happy. I got no problems with that.

D_Loc24

Sorceror
I feel as though I've stated it a hundred times, but I don't expect anyone to 1v1 me at this point; most of you lack what it takes for a 2v1, let alone what I'd do to you by yourselves. So yes, grab a friend. Grab three if you need that kind of handicap. Just never forget that, when all is said and done, you're nothing more than a face in the crowd. If that bothers you, stop making excuses and improve your game.

LoLs that's funny. I already dueled you're sneaky "tank-Mage" and you failed to kill me with plenty of time and advantages lasting over 15+ Minutes till I ran out of resources and even had you follow me to bank/reg shop to restock as you were still hitting away.... Then you tried to pull a fast one and brought you're robo Noob dexer in to try to get over on me.... I give you a double :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
If you think that you can best three talented mages at the same time with skill alone , you are even more insane than I thought.
I don't think that I can kill three talented mages. However, I also don't think that you're talented. I once fought a NAKED mage pair that gave me far for difficulty than you and your friends ever could. You're just not at that level, and perhaps you never will be. Making these excuses will only hinder you further.

Delve into that goldfish memory of yours and remember the time before valorites were blessable, back when I was using gold and agapite runic weapons. Did you and your ilk stand any better of a chance then? You know you didn't. When one comes face-to-face with defeat and one's own deficits, one can either be a pathetic bitch and make excuses for why one can't win, or take the opportunity to learn and improve. Maybe it's time to grow up and choose the latter.

Shini

Page
Hey guys ... umm i think its time for your daily lines of salt.

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-12_4-33-52.jpeg
    upload_2015-1-12_4-33-52.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3

D_Loc24

Sorceror
I don't think that I can kill three talented mages. However, I also don't think that you're talented. I once fought a NAKED mage pair that gave me far for difficulty than you and your friends ever could. You're just not at that level, and perhaps you never will be. Making these excuses will only hinder you further.

Delve into that goldfish memory of yours and remember the time before valorites were blessable, back when I was using gold and agapite runic weapons. Did you and your ilk stand any better of a chance then? You know you didn't. When one comes face-to-face with defeat and one's own deficits, one can either be a pathetic bitch and make excuses for why one can't win, or take the opportunity to learn and improve. Maybe it's time to grow up and choose the latter.

You are a sad little kid I'd have to say, thinking you are a pvp god or some shit when all you do is use a "no skilled needed" char.... Come back and talk some shit when you learn how to work a 7x Mage char and actually kill someone with it... But for now kick rocks.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Yea i think genocide pete is in a world of his own he dosent follow the rules and even cheats to pvp.

I constantly fight him on my tamer 1v1 , he then gates in his alt then peaces my pets which 2 gms said in this thread ITS ILLEGAL http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/564499/

Then I see in this thread about how we have to handicap HIM to win lol

all that loser does is handicap me to even 1v1 me (a fucking tamer lol) by CHEATING confirmed by multiple gms in that thread.

And to clear this up a tamer is 7x like he is 7x so pretty sure im not cheating but when he brings in more skills aka peacing from another character well that's sad if its not cheating :))

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Your post was a bore, but it does make me curious how many of the GMs support that illiterate interpretation of the rules. The fact that it clearly refers to scripters aside, I'm curious how they define the word "turret" if manually using a peacemaker to peace someone's pets then attacking that person on another character qualifies as such.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Even if its not cheating its still cowardly how u beg for 1v1 then u gate in another character to make it a unfair 7x vs 7x ?

lucascyb

Sorceror
I mean if you seriously think that you peacing my pets so that im 5x and your still 7x isn't cheating... whos the real winner bud?

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You're the winner, because you can cheat by ganking me while you cower at the bank, effectively making yourself 14x or higher. Mad hax, yo.

D_Loc24

Sorceror
You're the winner, because you can cheat by ganking me while you cower at the bank, effectively making yourself 14x or higher. Mad hax, yo.

Lols you are a moron. All I hear out of your mouth is blah blah blah blah I'm a big fat turd :poop:. Come back and talk shit when you have the courage to make a 7x Mage (a.k.a a real pvp char) and have the balls to come throw down with the big boys.... Until then you really don't have any ground to be running your mouth on how you think you are good at pvping..... Keep hiding behind your blessed items & you're leet GM hiding/running off screen skills... Yeah that's some hardcore pvp skills you think you have going on there buddy. :whistle:

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Come back and talk shit when you have the courage to make a 7x Mage (a.k.a a real pvp char) and have the balls to come throw down with the big boys[/quote]
Come back when you've caused an entire server to think that your build is overpowered.

amtothepm

Knight
Come back and talk shit when you have the courage to make a 7x Mage (a.k.a a real pvp char) and have the balls to come throw down with the big boys
Come back when you've caused an entire server to think that your build is overpowered.[/QUOTE]

i'm laughing at "think"

Come back and talk shit when you have the courage to make a 7x Mage (a.k.a a real pvp char) and have the balls to come throw down with the big boys
Come back when you've caused an entire server to think that your build is overpowered.[/QUOTE]
you haven't caused that. you've simply displayed that blessing pvp items was a terrible idea and it will soon be reverted.

congratulations, you're a retard.

D_Loc24

Sorceror
lols Pfft,

*Yawns* You're RoboCop Char doesn't impress me one bit, Whatever makes you sleep at night. It's like i said many times, until you make a mage char to come duel me keep you're ego booster to yourself. I already proved to you that you can't do squat unless your on your RoBoCop char...