UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide pete aka red robo cop

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You never dropped below 80, yet you used multiple GHeal charges during the fight. I came with a three-charge GHeal wand and left with one charge, yet I used eight charges against you. You either have no compunctions about lying or you suffer from delusions, brah. Seek help.

Hahahahah. You actually believe that don't you?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So much skill like you trying to gank me 20 times today instead of actually fighting.

I was actually just trolling you to see how upset you would get. My exact words to Shini and Mike. " I bet he thinks I'm being serious And he's going to bitch on the forums about it."

I was actually just trolling you to see how upset you would get. My exact words to Shini and Mike. " I bet he thinks I'm being serious And he's going to bitch on the forums about it."
if that truly happened, sounds like you were preparing an excuse to your friends and for the forum board before anything actually happened.

and why would you challenge somebody for a set of fights if we've just proven that all you'll do is run?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
[QUOTE ="Boomshakalaka, post: 40977 20, member: 163067"]if that truly happened, sounds like you we are preparing an excuse to your friends and for the forum board before anything actually happened.

and why would you challenge somebody for a set of fights if we've just proven that all you'll do is run?[/QUOTE]

Lol I love when the kids who don't pvp post in the "pvp section."

I was trolling him because I know how raged he gets over this game.

When was it proven that all I do is run? Was it when I killed robocop 1v1 after he spent days trying to convince everybody nobody could do it? Or was it when I moped the floor with pretty much anybody who actually went against me?

You want to give it a shot?

I didn't think so.

Go back to selling section nerd.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
You are talking about a completely different time. You did para/bola gank me earlier that day. *cough* 3 on 1 *cough* Then later on we were at Valhalla and you and Lucifer tried to sync me out after you ran around for five minutes. That's what I am talking about. I don't know why I bother arguing with a troll that argued with an oompa loompa for six months. It's clear that no matter what anyone says, you wont listen.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You said you enjoyed watching me fail to gank you but I clearly killed you and looted a shit tom of wands... I don't see how that is failing....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I wonder how many rationalizations you can make before you're forced to accept defeat.

Noted..

seems like neon covers mickey in every facet of pvp. I wouldn't be surprised if neon got on mickey's accounts to duel/fight for money, lol.