UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny screenshots.

Re: Funny screenshots.

look it up putz, he is identical to shedevil no resist newbie, funny he owned you countless times with no resist, now you know how good I really am, or maybe it is how bad you are.

Wanderer

Revelations I would admit dieing to you, thats eather months and months ago or I really died to someone else months ago, you should really show the time stamps on your screenshots.

After talking with people and knowing you in game you lie a lot to get attention and you are a very raged player. claiming you "own" me is already bull**** since your always paging on me for griefing you. For how many time you told me GM Mark will help you because your good friends I may start to believe it!.

LONGandHARD said:
Revelations I would admit dieing to you, thats eather months and months ago or I really died to someone else months ago, you should really show the time stamps on your screenshots.

After talking with people and knowing you in game you lie a lot to get attention and you are a very raged player. claiming you "own" me is already bull**** since your always paging on me for griefing you. For how many time you told me GM Mark will help you because your good friends I may start to believe it!.

I don't know gm Mark, when I get home, where I have the screenshot, I will post it, it has a time stamp you moron, I cropped it so I could attach it, I will show it, I have several different shots of it, I will prove your a liar, I will prove you got dropped one on one, you title was like dex ***** or something *** like that, ohhhh I got the screenies, you busted on this one kid, you think I deleted them LOL um no I got um boy

Let me guess they jsut forgot to loot you, don;t worry, I got the kill shot as well, give it 90 mintues tell you are the biggest liar on the forums, and save you next excuse, I was afk, after I show it was you 2 days ago loser.

pwned.nl

Sorceror

lock the thread before revelations ego gets too big.

if you didnt realise posting screenshots of killing someone isnt funny

please read the *two-month-old* thread before hand, kthx

It is funny when they claim to be invincible and then deny and call the screen shot a fake, that is when it is funny to do so, but I don;t post them of helpless neebs getting slaughtered, or any any of the asains I kill 4 on 1, I leave those to my own collection.

Rukus

Page

Here are some of my adventures..

On OSI TC, I would make crates with 125 candlebras in them, and drop 10 or so per tile at all the Moonglow entrances.. pretty much prevented anyone except Mages from getting out.

I also blocked off the moongate.

Here are some PvP ones..

Me and Shadow Hunter and his entire guild (which I was in for a short while) went at it all the time, in this screenshot, I had EB ready to target.. and as soon as I hit my last target macro the shard went down. Him and Po Fiab were JUST then casting GHeal.

I don't know how many of you played on setskill/nodelay shards.. but there was this guy "robin.yer.hood" who claimed to be original qop and the best dueler of all time. This first picture was when I FIRST learned how to duel 5x 1v1.. I was 2 days into learning (I was a dueling newb before this). I hadn't even learned how to disrupt or time poisons yet or anything.. but I still killed him. These are him on his other names.

Non-PvP..

Back when UOGamers was a newb shard, and we tried to get 600 online, this is when we broke the 600 record..

Irina being banned from TS :D

(I should've saved the ones where Krrios banned all of us A*G from TS for harassing him and Irina.. Irina thought it was funny, but Krrios didn't :))

Good times..

OK SMALLandLIMP, here it is with time stamp you lying piece of shat, what is ur excuse this time

ohhh ohhh that would be July 13, at 9:41: am and 44 seconds 2005 that would be mountain standard time, what little lyaing arse *****, I hate liars more then anything damn, sorry to vent!

Attachments

• a6.JPG
    a6.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 5

JUst found this one, dont remeber when I took it. Prolly SW long time ago.

4 PK's Coming a lil too close to guards, I guess. It was funny ****. Think we tried to just run through...don't remeber.

Realised they'r all of me dead. So heres just random Killshots. Cause they'r fun also.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Wanderer

Wow, wtf is going on, I believe you now but 9:41AM !! thats 8:41 AM my time I was taking a exam at 8AM. wtf?? got back around 10:30 my time to check a idoc which is 11:30 ur time... thats really weird.

Wanderer

ACTUALLY I GOT THE WINNING QUOTE which can be imagined in screenshot form.

Revelations

Oh yea, you know you a little liar and I got the originals son, I am going post um and everyone will now your *** is a little liar ZERO!

Out of true Rage White shedevil sent that to me in PM

Antarus

Wanderer

LONGandHARD said:
ACTUALLY I GOT THE WINNING QUOTE which can be imagined in screenshot form.

Out of true Rage White shedevil sent that to me in PM

hahahahahahahahahahha.

wheelie

Wanderer

White shemale ****ing blows, and thats how the cookie crumbles

And if I hear the "she has no resist so you dont pvp good" excuse ever again ill piss in your butthole.

shut the **** up.

reply to this shedevil, you know you ****ing blow, but it was fun owning you on every account you have outside of ice fiends. You are a newber.

<dex> aheahehahehehaehaeaeh shedevil is worsty pk lolololololololol

Xisset

Wanderer

a+A owned one newbie out of a pack of 5 with their superior An Ex Por. Note the dead a+A on the ground, and that none of them were casting heals.

a+A getting owned 4v1

I ban theeoOOOoO bwahaha

LONGandHARD said:
Wow, wtf is going on, I believe you now but 9:41AM !! thats 8:41 AM my time I was taking a exam at 8AM. wtf?? got back around 10:30 my time to check a idoc which is 11:30 ur time... thats really weird.

Ya that is it, maybe the gms were playing your character while you were at your exam, man you CS are sure a trip, any guild that would allow dex in it, well ya u get the point!

and Wheelie, dude, I will duel you anytime, your an *** clown and you know it. You have never owned me 1 v 1, never, and you never will even with no resist.

ohhhhhh wheelie 4thelose..................but then again, that would not be the first time he has ever heard that...........LOL..................I think those were both wheelie chars, oh wait, CS does't solo, nevermind.

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Ya that is it, maybe the gms were playing your character while you were at your exam, man you CS are sure a trip, any guild that would allow dex in it, well ya u get the point!

and Wheelie, dude, I will duel you anytime, your an *** clown and you know it. You have never owned me 1 v 1, never, and you never will even with no resist.

2 Things, Dex is M-N, even though we would be proud to have him as a member.

Dex is 1000x better then you at being a PK. Anyone on these forums would agree. Rev. you have a really big ego problem, your life is being good at UO which you suck at. You suck any guilds **** who will not attack you. I think you might be the most griefed person on the shard.