UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny screenshots.

Megumi

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
BA HAHAHAH, :) I think mikes pic of the guy dying saying "noob" wins , those screenshots are so priceless.

I chuckle under my breath whenever i see somone goin down shit talking.
I still think the Snowplow one's better though as the possitioning is fucking priceless... and the fact that DMT is getting the kill.

DoWn SyNdRom

Wanderer

Namonaki

Wanderer
alright, this isnt mine, but for the sake of saving this thread Ill post a SICK faction 1v1... If somone can tell me how to downsize it so i can post it here, or how i can post it without downsizing ><

Re: Funny screenshots.

LONGandHARD aka 0933-3466-1346-4523 oh yea, I finally found him soloing today, thanks for the loot baby............had you dead and still had a stun in the tank PwNeD!

Attachments

• a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • a5.JPG
    a5.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 7

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

I have a few:)

First and Second one is ODB at his finest.
Third one was a tamer telling me this guy I dueled was spamming this at Del Pond after our duel.
Fourth one is GM Chaos being a MEAN OLD MAN!!

-Ironfist Max

Dyani

Wanderer

Pissed off one of the Gms or they decided to just have fun with some of our members. So they all got new last names.

Z

ZugZug

Cooking humies ad de fort!

Old brit basement raid next o west brit bank. *pokes gm staff* der not supposed tu be gards der ;)

Ork in jail bud haz vip suit Hoowah!

Wanderer

Revelations said:
LONGandHARD aka 0933-3466-1346-4523 oh yea, I finally found him soloing today, thanks for the loot baby............had you dead and still had a stun in the tank PwNeD!

You probably walked up and found my body I must have killed you 20 times in the last couple days.

K

kottonmouth_02

ZugZug said:

Cooking humies ad de fort!

Old brit basement raid next o west brit bank. *pokes gm staff* der not supposed tu be gards der ;)

Ork in jail bud haz vip suit Hoowah!

wow...that was pretty funny HAR

Dueling phontain, and somehow killed eachother at the same time, then proceeded to have UO sex.

I Love You Sauce :(

LONGandHARD said:
You probably walked up and found my body I must have killed you 20 times in the last couple days.

Funny, you can see if the first picture that I failed stun right before you died tooly boy, I will own you anyday, all day, everyday when you solo, your a newb without 5 cs backing you up kid and you know it

LOL I dont think you can stun the fire ele through the door

Antarus said:

Killing Revelations on his alt Vengence.

(He died to 1 ebolt and ogre lords. newb)

Your awesome, run up and ebolt someone after 3 orge lords are beating on them, you sir are 4tlose, pick a character you will be playing on this week, I will post a screenie of shedevil killing you by this time next week, I guarentee it

LOL OH wait ANT, zoom in so no one can see you your 2 buddies dumping on vengence as well, since that was the only time BD actually killed me, I fould you buddy posting a screenshot over a year ago of hit, here is what really happened, 3 orge lords and you and your newbie buddies dumping on a pk with no resist, you sir are 4tLOSE!