UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny screenshots.

Folken1

Sorceror

:> when do i get my prize :<

Zowie

Wanderer
Here I am minding my own business when all the sudden four a+A show up, OH noes they going to own me!!!

I better run -------> that way so they dont catch me!

Har I ganked you all so good

chingy

Wanderer

the deeds on the walls were all CBDS... the good old days ;[

i have over 1000 screenies and cbfed looking through them all so this will do.

wow gj pojo that really is great comedy..
just proves the fact that One Luv cannot pvp outside of their house unless someone is spotted afk.. [e giggle ^.^

Orijinns- said:
wow gj pojo that really is great comedy..
just proves the fact that One Luv cannot pvp outside of their house unless someone is spotted afk.. [e giggle ^.^

you must not of been fighting to much last night :<

no need to be bitter because you deicded to go afk in a terrible spot

Megumi

Wanderer
Pojo's snowplow pic is so far the funniest, no more pics of people dying uness it's by some fucking hillarious way, like a mongbat stealing your kill or soemthing...
Or one James (I./Erkle) has of me getting blocked by a bird and dying to like 8 [IC at Mag.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
The bull picture IS real, I was there for it, im the guy standing next to long and hard in the doors of the large brick. Originally they were all over that house and the custom behind it (zombies house) but we called a GM and the GM moved them into the brick nice and tidy for us, why would you fake a screenshot like that anyway? Fag.

Elendili!

Knight
Revelations said:
Wow, what you don't speak Japenese, or don't like orientals? are u racist? Guess I just don't see the funny here

im the guy with red text, i have a lot of japaneese freinds, dont assume shit like that you ignorant peice of fucking crap.