UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny screenshots.

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: Funny screenshots.

Shake said:

I thought this was a pretty funny scene when san aka exosia came in and took me and two of my mares out without taking any real damage. Which I didn't really know could happen with two of my mares using there wrestling and magery on her directly. All she needed to heal herself was her bandage but she did have invuln on so.

I'm pretty sure all she does is kill tamers. I got killed on my tamer by her a few times yesterday while trying to get enough gold to start playing again.

Cmurph

Wanderer
Re: Funny screenshots.

Lynyrd said:
I'm pretty sure all she does is kill tamers. I got killed on my tamer by her a few times yesterday while trying to get enough gold to start playing again.

Yea i just thought it was pretty funny becuase I didn't really know that a person could do that. I mean take two mares down while just sitting there wacking on them without ever needing to heal other then bandages.