UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny screenshots.

Re: Funny screenshots.

:D Noah for the win!

Slopko

Wanderer

This is a pic of 3 guys all dying at the exact same time, and the 4th guy seconds later. We were fucking around with eq/meteor swarm when the wall dropped and killed them :p

Megumi

Wanderer

i'm hoping that Pojo or Tony has screenshots of our fights with 31d the other day... Namely the one where they all tried to MS me and killed 2 of their own guys. :<

Megumi

Wanderer

31D fuckin' up:

MS is a dangerous spell when misused... It can result in 3 of your guys all dying within half a second of one another. Hilo and Gropher to MS, Akuma to a synced dump. ...3v5 in their favour.

Cmurph

Wanderer

I thought this was a pretty funny scene when san aka exosia came in and took me and two of my mares out without taking any real damage. Which I didn't really know could happen with two of my mares using there wrestling and magery on her directly. All she needed to heal herself was her bandage but she did have invuln on so.

cucumber

Wanderer

lol I did the same thing with the opidians, me and my friends got up stairs...then more spawned down stairs and we got owned...

95_GT_Stang

Wanderer

This was over the summer. One of the GM's sent a message to everyone to go to Brit bank, when you went from the roof to the ground(on those teleporters) you hit a gas trap. It was pretty funny, I should have got a SS of all the bodies a little after this was taken.