UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free IDOC!

IBCI

Wanderer
Re: Free IDOC!

Question: Would not the releasing of pets be breaking the rules of the shard? (Griefing I mean.)

Buiu

Knight

yes, but we just forgot to feed the pets :<
there s like a horde of confused gdragons.

IBCI

Wanderer

Doesn't seem like it would be worth the risk to me, would just need one person with a grudge to sit there and take videos.

D-Nox

Knight

IBCI;702500 said:
Doesn't seem like it would be worth the risk to me, would just need one person with a grudge to sit there and take videos.

please do that.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

The only reason you would bring a greater dragon in that area is to grief. Whether it goes wild on it's own or is released.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Duffman-demise;702507 said:
The only reason you would bring a greater dragon in that area is to grief. Whether it goes wild on it's own or is released.
i need protection from the orc spawns
and i am a noob who forgets to feed my dragon :(

Cornwallis

Sorceror

I don't think you were too clear stating it would be 58 hours. There is tons of people standing at the castle. I told them it would be 2+ more days and they just spoke Russian to me. Their loss. haha

Attachments

• Too early.jpg
    Too early.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 129

IBCI

Wanderer

It's called a Recce, don't want to run in without knowing what I'm after. Plus, lots of fun people to meet.

Butterfly

Wanderer

Duffman-demise;702410 said:
How much you want to bet the person logs in last minute and wastes all the time of those that wait for the collapse.
This won't happen.

Negative comments don't bother me at all :)

The basic premise and lure of UO (as far as I understand), is the ability to do anything you want. Yes I could have kept it a secret, but I chose not to.

Look at it this way to you skeptics. If a new player to this game, or any game, walks into the server on day 1. Looks around, checks out the skills, kills some mongbats in Haven. Then along comes someone who has been playing forever and hands her the best house, the best items, all resources, maxed skill characters. Where is any sense of fulfillment? Why would the person continue playing. You gear up, kill some things, but because you have 0 experience in anything, the act of killing the mongbat is exactly the same as killing stuff in gauntlet. Because you don't have any friends on the shard, you have no desire to stay for the community, so in the course of 2 weeks, the game is basically over for you. What is there left to get? You have everything you can get, plus stuff they dont' even make any more.

Sorry but that just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm playing UO my own way slowly with my own characters.

There is a fel keep (the large square smaller than a castle) in approximately two months that will fall for the same reasons. You can expect the same then.

UO means I can do what I want, therefore I am.

Everyones posts can stay. Its their foot in their own mouth and it doesn't bother me the least :) Admins dont' have to delete anything.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Butterfly;702527 said:
This won't happen.

The basic premise and lure of UO (as far as I understand), is the ability to do anything you want. Yes I could have kept it a secret, but I chose not to.

Look at it this way to you skeptics. If a new player to this game, or any game, walks into the server on day 1. Looks around, checks out the skills, kills some mongbats in Haven. Then along comes someone who has been playing forever and hands her the best house, the best items, all resources, maxed skill characters. Where is any sense of fulfillment? Why would the person continue playing. You gear up, kill some things, but because you have 0 experience in anything, the act of killing the mongbat is exactly the same as killing stuff in gauntlet. Because you don't have any friends on the shard, you have no desire to stay for the community, so in the course of 2 weeks, the game is basically over for you. What is there left to get? You have everything you can get, plus stuff they dont' even make any more.

There is a fel keep (the large square smaller than a castle) in approximately two months that will fall for the same reasons. You can expect the same then.

Everyones posts can stay. Its their foot in their own mouth and it doesn't bother me the least :) Admins dont' have to delete anything.

Butterfly. I completely agree.

I have played other shards and they start you out with 1 million gold, uber armor, ect. Its just plain boring, and you really do leave within 2 weeks.

Now, onto everyone saying everything about everyone being AI.

No matter what you say, in the end this is a game, we don't accomplish anything except our self-satisfaction for pixels. An individual might gain some friends here or there, but 99% of the time they will never meet in real life. However, everyone behind that character is a real person with emotions and a life. I have made great friends through Demise, and other online games, I have never met them but they give me great ideas, suggestions, news, ect.

Ultima Online, everything about it, will eventually go away. The only reason YOU are still here is because you like to have fun.

So, lets stop saying everyone is AI, and have fun. Ight, I think Richard Garriott designed UO for people to have fun, not call others fake.

Thats my 2 cents.

Phelon

Knight

My goodness. Again, glad to have you here :) This community could use a few more like you.

D-Nox

Knight

Butterfly;702527 said:
This won't happen.

100% this

Daywolf

Sorceror

Butterfly;702527 said:
Slowly? You must have never trained a tamer on live back when it took a year. Oh the memories *beats head against wall* heh
Nearly broke 80 taming in 10 hours here. Would be interesting if it took a year to train any skill. Would you play?

Mary Kay

Squire

D-Nox;702475 said:
just read it.

no, better, ill sum it up for the lazy ones.
Butterfly is Cristal Tears daughter irl. Cristal died some time ago.
Yes butterfly could have kept Cristals house decay in secret but no one here would know better what Cristal would like than her daughter.
So if shes making the idoc public is because her mother would want so.
Now keep your stupid flames for another thread.

God that's sad and depressing.

Phelon

Knight

Cornwallis;702628 said:
The castle was refreshed.

I am glad, Crystal Teres deserves respect.

R.I.P. Crystal Teres

Excellent, I hope much time was wasted by IDOCers :D

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Phelon;702630 said:
Excellent, I hope much time was wasted by IDOCers :D

Me too, I am holding a candle at the castle for 30 mins or so singing amazing grace in memory of her.