UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free IDOC!

Butterfly

Wanderer
Free IDOC!

Greetings all.

Below are images to an IDOC Castle north of Minoc. It went Fairly Worn at approximately 2 hours before this post. I think that means it gets approximately 58 hours from now. I've never been lucky enough to get an IDOC so I thought I'd share this with everyone. Otherwise my experience has been that easyusers from other countries seem to get it all.

Its got most of the major ToT's, about 200 charges of colored pigments, and a ton of other rarer items. From the front you can see an RBC, two tomes, 6 gloves of the sun, kasa, Stormgrip, divine... Fairly nice hit if anyone manages to get stuff. Consider this a belated goodbye present from Crystal Teres.

Coords : 129*49'N 84*22'E or X:2525 Y:147

Attachments

• overview.jpg
    overview.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 459
  • sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 461

MB

Knight
Re: Free IDOC!

Are you aware that they are probably using Razor Scavenger instead of Easy UO to scoop up everything?

Butterfly

Wanderer

The difference between the two programs are incredibly easy to spot sometimes.

My calculations are

30 hours for Fairly Worn
24 hours for Greatly Worn
6 hours for IDOC.

That equals 58 hours from the time on this first post. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Thats the max drop time, so its probably more like 52-58 seeing as the IDOC can vary.

Bile

Knight

i wish to release this
i wish to release this
i wish to release this
i wish to release this
i wish to release this

Thanks!

I will try to recover something, to honor the memory of your mother. She was one of first players I have met when I first came here in Demise.

Usually we say "why do you tell about IDOCs in public?", but this time I give you a big thank you for that: for me is not only about items, I would be honored to keep the gear of a great player and person like Crystal Tears.

Butterfly;702274 said:

My calculations are

30 hours for Fairly Worn
6 hours for IDOC.

That equals 58 hours from the time on this first post. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Thats the max drop time, so its probably more like 52-58 seeing as the IDOC can vary.

Is it so, but consider between world saves and lag and for unknown issues, there could be a gap or +- 30 minutes.

It in trammel!

Who ever this is... I feel bad... Let just hope it made whoever get the item happy lol...

osd_daedalus;702298 said:
Is it so, but consider between world saves and lag and for unknown issues, there could be a gap or +- 30 minutes.

Hey... I Saw a house says... Pending... on Sign... and it stay there for 3 days...

To start with it was in danger of collasp... Then it say pending...

it was a house next to me... then the next day I saw somebody place a house next to me... so what dose pending mean?

DonMuerte

Squire

Butterfly;702274 said:

My calculations are

30 hours for Fairly Worn
6 hours for IDOC.

last I remembered it was actually 30 hours for greatly and 6 hours for IDOC after that... I set my schedule on this 24 hour misinformation a few times and failed. correct me if I'm wrong.

DonMuerte;702318 said:
last I remembered it was actually 30 hours for greatly and 6 hours for IDOC after that... I set my schedule on this 24 hour misinformation a few times and failed. correct me if I'm wrong.

timers are always 30 hours, except 24 hours for greatly -> idoc and 6 hours for idoc -> crash

As I said, things like server wars, server crash and others can shift the timer. Server wars is known to be 30 minutes.
I always followed this time table and I always got right times (+- 15 minutes for me)

Note: if you monitor an IDOC, remember to have a hotkey to resynchronize client: most of the times errors come from the client since sometimes won't update the house state

DonMuerte

Squire

osd_daedalus;702329 said:
timers are always 30 hours, except 24 hours for greatly -> idoc and 6 hours for idoc -> crash

As I said, things like server wars, server crash and others can shift the timer. Server wars is known to be 30 minutes.
I always followed this time table and I always got right times (+- 15 minutes for me)

Note: if you monitor an IDOC, remember to have a hotkey to resynchronize client: most of the times errors come from the client since sometimes won't update the house state
alright. I know you know way more than I do about the code and all. I just could've sworn from experience that I spent 6 hours more of my life waiting for that crap to crash than I expected but it was probably the usual delirium associated with such boring tasks as camping these bastards.

osd_daedalus;702329 said:

Pimping...

Im glad I have a new computer and modem to deal with the uberlag that will be associated with this.