UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: For the record...

mark-O said:
Arghhhhhh all this makes me sad.......I haven't played in a while and i'm probably about to start up ago.

This all saddens me because I log on here, and all I see is whining and an OSI style of approach to the matter "you WILL be banned".

I mean seriously im sure many people came here to get away from all that.

I take it the following are banned.

Adenaline
EasyUO
Kirros?????
Razor using looped scripts?????

where does it end.....I remember when I was on the osi shards, many people used things like adrenaline not to get an upperhand.....but just to be on a level playing field......lag sucks in pvp.

Easyuo scripts are used to eliminate the endless macroing to create characters. As for using heal scripts etc.....so what?.....when push comes to shove, potions run out, and lets face it and reasonable pvper can still fight just as well without using a script (it just takes hassel out of the equation and makes the game more fun.....especially if your being ganked)

Kirros......used it once....didnt like it.

Razor......are there going to be rules on what we can and cant do with this??

I feel that the bottom line is that from the launch of UO, there were always scripts to make life easier, its not like these scripts are only available to an elite few anymore because they are not. Anyone can get and use them!

I feel that rather than banning, suspending, complaining, on what is viewed as an amazing freeshard, why not start to take a real view on the subject matter and look at a lot of these things more like addons. Afterall isn't the use of scripting ie writing new scripts, however quirky the script is, encourraging people to play the game.........I beleive it is.

How people play the game, whether double clicking on spell icons, having manual macros, or having automated heal and drink pot scripts....it should be up to the player, nobody is really at a disadvantage as everyone has the same acess to programs and scripts.

To end on a personal point.......its far more self rewarding to beat someone without using scripts or hacks than it is with. However if I am minding my own business and and ten pks show up to gank me......needs must. Personally I have a much lower opinion of gankers than any scripter or hacker........why not ban the ganker?...there even lamer......and YES that is how silly all this sounds to me.

It would be nice to have a reverse on the scripting and hacking views, but I respect any final decision on the shard, even though I may feel it un-necessary.

Ta ta

OMG ZANNIX HAVE MY BABYS

R a c e c a R said:
Your mom is a fucking whore, you are a worthless piece of shit and your grandma sucks off dogs for a living.

Hey, it's just my accusation...but i mean, you aren't allowed to defend it...because that means they truly do all that if you do.

Defending oneself with logical posts is perfectly fine, it's stupid shit like your comment that make me think twice about you.
Dont waste your time of day on him... i went down that road.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
What's a syncronizing script do, anyway?
It has the two players cast spells at the same time so that two explosions, and two ebolts hit at the same time, causing an instant death.

Lynyrd

Knight

Bob said:
It has the two players cast spells at the same time so that two explosions, and two ebolts hit at the same time, causing an instant death.

Like auto-cast and target or just counting down to sync?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
Like auto-cast and target or just counting down to sync?
Like they manually cast Explosion...then it targets them, and casts then targets the ebolt so that it hits as the explosion hits. It has two clients sync the drop.

Irina

Wanderer

R a c e c a R said:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. Hell you are 27 and have a pink sig with a llama on it...i can only make accusations about that. In that post, i wasn't raging at all, i was simply putting that fact out that if you have pride in something and someone talks shit...grow a set and stand up for yourself.

I'm sorry, but his sig rocks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.