UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Re: For the record...

Testamentx said:
Why is everyone and thier mother coming to this thread to claim they don't script, if you don't ignore what peopleare saying. Speaking out about it or denying it only shows you could have something to hide.

You ever notice how at most crime scenes the guy who did the crime is usually the first to say "It WASNT ME"?

Same rule of thumb applys here.
Your mom is a fucking whore, you are a worthless piece of shit and your grandma sucks off dogs for a living.

Hey, it's just my accusation...but i mean, you aren't allowed to defend it...because that means they truly do all that if you do.

Defending oneself with logical posts is perfectly fine, it's stupid shit like your comment that make me think twice about you.

R

Ryan

I can simply state the obvious.

Krrios does NOT cheat... he just has a gank squad and rather than people try to beat him, they try to join him.

I script irl.... hobo said so ;[

_Choru_ said:
PS Jell, the Lil's dont script, ive healed enough of their dumps to know, if you cant, I'd suggest some more practice.

I'm not the only one to notice this Choru but you've turned into a cocky little faggot since joining YES.

Just remember having your cure button held down in a field one vs one doesn't make you a good pvper and neither does healing a dump with 125 str.

Flipper

Knight

Bob said:
Please do not make such ignorant accusations. Krrios uses GTalk to sync, and he still does not always sync perfectly. If you watch him play, you will notice the slight errors he makes, showing that he obviously does not script his sync.

yeah, I'm sorry, I was referring to him syncing two accounts to be played as one... haven't seen it done recently though, I think he stopped.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Hi, cry over losong in that 4v4 claiming we cheated.

My high str char is only used in tournies, DODGE MY DUEL OFFER MORE THO.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Betty-Starburst said:
I'm not the only one to notice this Choru but you've turned into a cocky little faggot since joining YES.

Just remember having your cure button held down in a field one vs one doesn't make you a good pvper and neither does healing a dump with 125 str.

A few more points, having 125 str would be totally fucking retarded, a total waste of a stat point.

Id stick to using illegal programs if I was you, you seem good (average) at that.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

-God Bless- said:
Ever heard of 4 0 5 ?

He's in my guild - UOG is lucky for that, trust me.

I dont allow scripts or plugins of any kind in my guild. Anyone who's been in my vent knows I call Wade a faggot 10x a day for using KUOC.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

GuderiaN said:
yeah, I'm sorry, I was referring to him syncing two accounts to be played as one... haven't seen it done recently though, I think he stopped.

It's not a script, its lame - and definitely is a little edgy, but its not a script. I could tell you how he does it, but I don't want anyone else to play 2 chars at once.

mark-O

Wanderer

Arghhhhhh all this makes me sad.......I haven't played in a while and i'm probably about to start up ago.

This all saddens me because I log on here, and all I see is whining and an OSI style of approach to the matter "you WILL be banned".

I mean seriously im sure many people came here to get away from all that.

I take it the following are banned.

Adenaline
EasyUO
Kirros?????
Razor using looped scripts?????

where does it end.....I remember when I was on the osi shards, many people used things like adrenaline not to get an upperhand.....but just to be on a level playing field......lag sucks in pvp.

Easyuo scripts are used to eliminate the endless macroing to create characters. As for using heal scripts etc.....so what?.....when push comes to shove, potions run out, and lets face it and reasonable pvper can still fight just as well without using a script (it just takes hassel out of the equation and makes the game more fun.....especially if your being ganked)

Kirros......used it once....didnt like it.

Razor......are there going to be rules on what we can and cant do with this??

I feel that the bottom line is that from the launch of UO, there were always scripts to make life easier, its not like these scripts are only available to an elite few anymore because they are not. Anyone can get and use them!

I feel that rather than banning, suspending, complaining, on what is viewed as an amazing freeshard, why not start to take a real view on the subject matter and look at a lot of these things more like addons. Afterall isn't the use of scripting ie writing new scripts, however quirky the script is, encourraging people to play the game.........I beleive it is.

How people play the game, whether double clicking on spell icons, having manual macros, or having automated heal and drink pot scripts....it should be up to the player, nobody is really at a disadvantage as everyone has the same acess to programs and scripts.

To end on a personal point.......its far more self rewarding to beat someone without using scripts or hacks than it is with. However if I am minding my own business and and ten pks show up to gank me......needs must. Personally I have a much lower opinion of gankers than any scripter or hacker........why not ban the ganker?...there even lamer......and YES that is how silly all this sounds to me.

It would be nice to have a reverse on the scripting and hacking views, but I respect any final decision on the shard, even though I may feel it un-necessary.

Ta ta

Kashmere, I think you actually need to consider scripts for PvP, you suck absolute ass.. I've never seen anyone worse...

megas

Wanderer

Why people use scripts is beyond me. Why even play the GAME, if its playing for you?

Valvorius Fess said:
read Pkchoo's profile...then get back with me.. I see a Bunny there.

You are missing the point. I know who bunny is...but I wasn't speaking of that praticular guy...

I said ownergizor KICKFLIP!!! not bunny, nopt PKchoo, not a rabbit a Kickflip...
The guy got banned for scripting....the kickflip guy i am talking about, not the guy you are talking about.

R a c e c a R said:
Your mom is a fucking whore, you are a worthless piece of shit and your grandma sucks off dogs for a living.

Hey, it's just my accusation...but i mean, you aren't allowed to defend it...because that means they truly do all that if you do.

Defending oneself with logical posts is perfectly fine, it's stupid shit like your comment that make me think twice about you.

After noticing that you are 19, I couldn't expect anything less than immaturity from you.

Rage often?

Good job addressing this issue...dunno how prevelant it is (I'm still pretty inactive :( ) but it's always good to address cheatz0rs.

Next maybe the delay in explosion? ;)

No really though, I think the 3rd party clients should be done away with altogether. Yes it's goin to suck manually clicking my potions, but it will affect everyone equally, and we'd all be on the same playing field then. Rather than having to download all the clients and plugins, and patches, and other do-dads and gadgets to stay competitive.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
After noticing that you are 19, I couldn't expect anything less than immaturity from you.

Rage often?
Age has nothing to do with maturity. Hell you are 27 and have a pink sig with a llama on it...i can only make accusations about that. In that post, i wasn't raging at all, i was simply putting that fact out that if you have pride in something and someone talks shit...grow a set and stand up for yourself.

R a c e c a R said:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. Hell you are 27 and have a pink sig with a llama on it...i can only make accusations about that. In that post, i wasn't raging at all, i was simply putting that fact out that if you have pride in something and someone talks shit...grow a set and stand up for yourself.

Age does have everything to do with maturity, your statement showed that.
Not only was it uncalled for, but it showed your childishness.
The sig was one from Irina, now you are showing more childishness by making assumptions based of a picture in a forum.
As I said, most criminals and wrong-doers are usually the first to shout "It wasn't me"
That has been proven time and time again.
Maybe you don't script, but if you do, Ryan has obviously made it known that you will be watched.
Now goodnight to thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.