UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For the record...

i've seen some people recently that definitly stick out

to those guilty, stop fagging stuff up, you fucking douchebags.

-God Bless-

Wanderer

Jenova said:
Second, sync scripts arent practical, it might sound like a good idea in theory but 99% of the time you'd do better just syncing manually in vent unless you write an extremely good krrios client plugin that shares targets as well. Frankly most UOG pvpers aren't smart enough to write a good syncing plugin.

Last, we're legit, no easyuo, no plugins, no auto anything and we own everyone, so there you have it. No scripting.

Ever heard of 4 0 5 ?

Jenova said:
Frankly most UOG pvpers aren't smart enough to write a good syncing plugin.
Damn stright.

It's been done (rick owns), its unused, its unreleased, its not that hard.

If you try to sync with EasyUO, you can only use party msgs unless you write another program to send the info to other people. GM's can see party messages so using EasyUO to sync is just retarded. No one on this shard with the expection of maybe 3-5 people can write plugins for PlayUO, you don't have to worrie about that.

If you need to use them anyways, you should just go fuck yourself. Sure you get a good laught the first 5 times, but after then its just like, wtf this is a waste of my time.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

-God Bless- said:
Ever heard of 4 0 5 ?

Yea, he dont sync script tho.

You really think Jenova would let someone blatently cheat like that.

lol

PS Jell, the Lil's dont script, ive healed enough of their dumps to know, if you cant, I'd suggest some more practice.

Jelly said:
lol *cough* sry lil wytes, you will have to accually learn to play now

Yall niggaz are crazy we dont use no scripts...and for the record we dont use "Ventrilo" we use skype which = 0 delay.... :)

Why is everyone and thier mother coming to this thread to claim they don't script, if you don't ignore what peopleare saying. Speaking out about it or denying it only shows you could have something to hide.

You ever notice how at most crime scenes the guy who did the crime is usually the first to say "It WASNT ME"?

Same rule of thumb applys here.

Smooth said:
Yall niggaz are crazy we dont use no scripts...and for the record we dont use "Ventrilo" we use skype which = 0 delay.... :)

theres some delay in everything regaurdless on what you say, unless of course your on a lan with the people your in vent/skype with. and for the record, if you use binds in vent and everyone adjusts there own speed of binds then you can set them perfectly to were the lag wont be in affect because everyone will hear drop at the same time, this i do beleive is just as good as any sync script. Skype maybe faster but there is some delay you cant have 0 delay its just not possible

Enemy Of You

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
For the "little guys" from what I know as a fact, a lot of the "big name" pvpers use auto cure in EasyUO, even some you might not expect :(. If those people are going to get banned (instead of warned) a lot of the "Good" pvpers on the shard will be gone taking out a lot of the competition.

Now I know how you beat me, I play the game manually, yes I use kuoc coz it performs better on my computer than the normal UO client does, but I don't kno how to do anything with it that razor can't. Anyways, I play manually on dialup, you guys think you're good coz you play automatically on cable. Funny.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Testamentx said:
Why is everyone and thier mother coming to this thread to claim they don't script, if you don't ignore what peopleare saying. Speaking out about it or denying it only shows you could have something to hide.

You ever notice how at most crime scenes the guy who did the crime is usually the first to say "It WASNT ME"?

Same rule of thumb applys here.

Defending yourself prooves guild, oh ok, glad you cleared that one up.

In my opinion I've not seen ANYONE on the sahrd script their dumps, we are talking about something so easy, I mean, 2 1 drop, I know I live in the UK, so when Jenova/Wade/Snowplow/Racenub is calling I know I have to cast when they say 1.

I know when I call I say drop and wait a good seconds before I actaully cast.

ITS CALLED EGNAGING YOUR BRAIN MORONS.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
I don't even use spell icons, I have to open the book everytime and go to the circle spell I am looking for.

Top that speed 4ts.

I have to reinstall UO everytime I go to cast a spell :rolleyes:. Come on, this is starting to get a bit idiotic. People are cheating, they're getting banned, end of story.

Sorry, I was busy uninstalling UO after a pvping 1v2000. Such a tedious process but I am that good ;). HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... not really, not at all.

GuderiaN said:
Whew...

I think the big one is krrios here.
amen to that brotha

and tbh i dont think yes or any other guild script but krrios invented playuo that means that the verision you guys download could be none cheating

but this guy could make any plugin he likes i like the part were everyone loads at the same exact time

kinda like the easyuo script dizze showed me and ape on dfi

and i agree with who ever said the random targets and such make it real easy aswell and the uber crazy 3 spell damage that stuff just makes this shard look real nice to me but plays real bad

thats why if i do play i play on dfi(though i quit uo intill classic servers come out just because dfi player base is to small and uogamers script is to wank)

Testamentx said:
Who the hell is bunny? I said Ownergizor Kickflip. He got banned for scripts that is why you won't find his name in the character search.

Don't be putting words in my mouth....shame on you. ;)
read Pkchoo's profile...then get back with me.. I see a Bunny there.

_Choru_ said:
Yea, he dont sync script tho.

You really think Jenova would let someone blatently cheat like that.

- I believe what Eric meant was that he is capiable of doing some nice work along the programing/scripting lines :). Not meaning that he/his friends cheat.

Jelly said:
lol *cough* sry lil wytes, you will have to accually learn to play now

I have healed through thier dumps numerous times.....Also died to them numerous time but if thats the case then I guess every good faction group scripts :(.

All you have to do is get off your mount. Pratice casting standing next to each other over and over until everyone is on the same page. 3 2 1 dump, 2 1 dump, the reason for the numbers is so that everyone has a time/number to know when to drop thier spell. Meaning at home on my connection I go btw 2/1.

Im sure people are using scripts and Im sure some people that you ASSUME are using scripts arent. Lets leave it up to the staff to point out theses scipters that are taking the fun out the game. I believe they can handle finding the suspects.

Thanks

I say they should bann that MS script that 80% of you worthless reds use on every moongate. :) lol

R

Ryan

TURRETING SCRIPTS ARE ILLEGAL.

SYNCRONIZING SCRIPTS ARE ILLEGAL.

I guess I'm CRAZY since I see the party messages ALL THE TIME.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Also, the one way never to fail a dump is 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3 -4 drop.

Giving everyone enough time to make sure they are loaded, try it, never fails!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Ryan said:
TURRETING SCRIPTS ARE ILLEGAL.

SYNCRONIZING SCRIPTS ARE ILLEGAL.

I guess I'm CRAZY since I see the party messages ALL THE TIME.

YES SIR YOU ARE VERY CRAZY INDEED!

PS PLEASE MARRY MR SIR RYAN OF CHORU'S BEDROOM

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

GuderiaN said:
Whew...

I think the big one is krrios here.
Please do not make such ignorant accusations. Krrios uses GTalk to sync, and he still does not always sync perfectly. If you watch him play, you will notice the slight errors he makes, showing that he obviously does not script his sync.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

After the 4v4 on the weekend I can say Krrios 100% does not script.

Nubi Krrios: 2 1 ........................ YOU GUYS DIDNT FUCKING CAST
Socrates: Dood you didnt say anything it went silent
NK: FUCKING LAG
Choru: K lets just go again
FCM: What are we doing again? Im confused! WHO STOLE MY CRAYONS!

PURPLE

Wanderer

I'll have to say I do die to certain groups of people more than others.

but the ones I die too I have repsect for and dont think they script illegally.

When i first started I could have sworn krrios was cheating.

at this point I just know he likes to rape people in UO, I think he gets off at it.

Dont think SO, Rage, Ent use illegal scripts.

dont think their leaders would allow them too more htan anything.

I think its some scrubs who cant kill people very well always.
so maybe a New upcoming faction guild is trying to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.