UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

For the record...

There are a few players lately who are using Syncronize scripts for PVP. If you're suspected of such scripts you will be banned.

These scripts are easy to spot.

I'd pay attention to this, you are being monitored as you're taking the fun out of the game.... You know who you are.

Re: For the record...

HUA!! Thats whats up Ryan. All these kats thinkin they are good cuz they make scripts to heal themselves and to dump for them. . . pfft :/ Roll em boy.
~Misti
Sincerely Yours,
US Armed Forces.

Betty-Starburst said:
Thank god. Finally a few 'big name' pvpers might learn what it's like to manually kill people.
If you get banned....why use your character name aka other forum name in your forum profile.

Anyway...Im shocked this actually was addressed.

Need a few names to keep an eye out for?

Lil W....
Ownergiz.....

Nah, you guys already know

Need I go on?

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Awesome!

Testamentx said:
Need a few names to keep an eye out for?

Lil W....
Ownergiz.....

Nah, you guys already know

Need I go on?

Maybe you should let the GM's handle it instead of making half guesses at who does it? Just a thought.

Mazer-187 said:
Awesome!

Maybe you should let the GM's handle it instead of making half guesses at who does it? Just a thought.

Cause maybe Ryan said this?

These scripts are easy to spot.

Have you noticed how many people spam "Script more please"
After a fight between certain people at tournies?

It is not due to them being jealous cause someone beat them, it is the fact that is in plain sight that it is scripting.

Some claim to be able to perfect sync through vent....More people have doubts about that than those who think it is possible.

Don't get so offensive, those who get offended are usually the ones with something to hide.

If you don't script, ignore it if someone calls you out on it.

bah i never got what it was, but it seems i could controol many chars at same time? hmmm interesting. what if i would control the whole archer guild? that would definately own some ass

tutorialbs

Sorceror

Heh, that would explain some of the absolute perfect timing I've seen on 2-man explo + ebolt casts. Fucking cheaters.

r33n

Knight

practice makes perfect.. stop accusing everyone, innocent until proven guilty, they will figure out who does use these scripts, and only then we can point and laugh at them

Status
Not open for further replies.