UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ffs darts need to be fixed ...

Re: ffs darts need to be fixed ...

No one uses darts on osi.

I like darts. Just put a timer on them or some shit. Like 10 secs.

Also you're a retard if you use darts 1v1.

Thank you.

cmcmcm

Knight

Kelloggs Goatios;325096 said:

Thank you.

ffs i just was chasing a guy and wtf he did? dart me like 40 times until kill me...DART + MA + MA + DART ffs

fix that quick omg, when darts get fixed i wanna saw all this guys going to fell

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ok now its on dexxers where there these dexxers that spam darts more then mages and run around and instead of their wep hitting me they only dart and the worst part is when the darts run out THEY RUN! which is like retarded its the only offense some people have so then i just took a bola and dismounted the dart whore and chased him on foot and killed him ^^ but yeah darts being fixed would be nice

Blacula

Knight

I use darts on my stealth dexer, but I never play him because of my slow connection and the mass asian easyuo reveal bots that camp the exact same spot at brit gate. Darts are good if you're on dialup and can't chase every girly blue that you dismount and redline because he OUTRUNS YOU ON FOOT WITH 0 HEALTH :>

I have mentioned it on many other threads that I know nothing about PvP, but I would like to. This thread's theme seems to be "Using darts and DP to kill people is <fill in your negative description here>". This seems to imply there are "socially acceptible" ways of killing your fellow players and other methods that are not acceptible/manly/proper/etc.

Can someone enlighten me on this subject as I plan to make a PvP player soon and would like to kill you all in a manner that is acceptible? ;-)

weinster666;356049 said:
I have mentioned it on many other threads that I know nothing about PvP, but I would like to. This thread's theme seems to be "Using darts and DP to kill people is <fill in your negative description here>". This seems to imply there are "socially acceptible" ways of killing your fellow players and other methods that are not acceptible/manly/proper/etc.

Can someone enlighten me on this subject as I plan to make a PvP player soon and would like to kill you all in a manner that is acceptible? ;-)
exploiting unintended problems with code is usually not socially acceptable

darthjesus;356050 said:
exploiting unintended problems with code is usually not socially acceptable
Pardon my ignorance, but is the code flaw that only sword or fencing items are supposed to be able to be poisoned, but somehow the darts slipped through the cracks?

Also, are there any other builds that are frowned upon in regards to PvP?

weinster666;356053 said:
Pardon my ignorance, but is the code flaw that only sword or fencing items are supposed to be able to be poisoned, but somehow the darts slipped through the cracks?

People can frown upon whatever build they want, but its not going to stop people from making use of them if they work.

I killed Lancelot the other day, and he just started to go off on how necromancy with mages is too overpowered and how I should play a dexxer... blah blah blah.

I guess he doesn't know I DO play a dexxer. lol.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Kelloggs Goatios;325096 said:

Thank you.
ahh, very true. But we must all blame the goat for starting this chaos of darts on demise for he is the one who started it hehe.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

weinster666;356053 said:

Darts Can be dp'ed its just darts are not suppose to hit 100% of the time. Currently you only need 50 ninjistu and you can hit someone everytime. Earlier on dart guns has no limitations on charges so some people machine gun darted people where you would see several coming at you everytime you cured.
That was fixed but they still hit everytime once at 50 ninjistu.
Then the massive amount of people spamming them and using them on many templates made them hated.

Steven_Greer;356063 said:
Darts Can be dp'ed its just darts are not suppose to hit 100% of the time. Currently you only need 50 ninjistu and you can hit someone everytime. Earlier on dart guns has no limitations on charges so some people machine gun darted people where you would see several coming at you everytime you cured.
That was fixed but they still hit everytime once at 50 ninjistu.
Then the massive amount of people spamming them and using them on many templates made them hated.
Got it. Thanks!!

As a side note, am I wrong about what can and cant be poisoned? Can arrows and bolts, for instance, be poisoned?

Argyle

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;356058 said:
But we must all blame the goat for starting this chaos of darts on demise for he is the one who started it hehe.

Wrong. Soz did over a year ago...

noooooooooo dont 2 blame teh goat!

I got the info from someone else. Shake told me once he started it, but that's not who I found out from.

I also told RW how to do it right before I left

:eek:

marcusstone

Sorceror

Excuse my ignorance, but how are darts any more of an exploit then guard zone res killing? I'm pretty sure the guards are there so you CAN'T kill people, not so you can kill them before they have a chance to yell guards every time they gate back after rezing...
I don't use darts, but I don't see a problem with them if they were indeed fixed... they don't ruin pvp any more then those folks who use other means to get an advantage... Bottom line is, if you're good at pvp, or find a way to kill your target, people are gonna bitch about it... at least, that's what I've seen...

marcusstone;356726 said:
Excuse my ignorance, but how are darts any more of an exploit then guard zone res killing? I'm pretty sure the guards are there so you CAN'T kill people, not so you can kill them before they have a chance to yell guards every time they gate back after rezing...
I don't use darts, but I don't see a problem with them if they were indeed fixed... they don't ruin pvp any more then those folks who use other means to get an advantage... Bottom line is, if you're good at pvp, or find a way to kill your target, people are gonna bitch about it... at least, that's what I've seen...

Amen.

You get +Rep as soon as I can give it out again.