UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ffs darts need to be fixed ...

Buiu

Knight
ffs darts need to be fixed ...

it s so anoying lol! u can dp a person in 3 secs delay... i m tired to carry like 30 gcures pot everytime i go pvp ...

Buiu

Knight
Re: ffs darts need to be fixed ...

that isnt they problem i can beat then but it coast too much... all the time need to refil kegs ... so boring :<
and the problem is if u go away with no pots u r dead...
a lot of peoples think they r good with mage cuz u can dp with "no skill"
this is ruining the pvp scene.... it s kinda boring u get dp every single time ...

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ok ways u counter darters.
1) beat them at own game
2) be fully scrolled like 120 mage and stuff which u should be anyways so u can cure within a try or 2
3) stay offensive when u spend time using cure and heal ur giving them time be offensive just stay on them so even if they dart u they gotta heal which gives u time to either bleed or mortal or poison them and u can cure
4)as u stated bring pots

But i agree that they should be indeed be fixed lol
u see like noxscribe mages shooting darts on u lol or other templates that already are good but got 50 ninja for darts on it.

plz stop pvp from being a game of darts lol :D

Buiu

Knight

i want see this fixed cuz there ll be a lot of peoples that think "oh i pwn with darts" stop playing haha

Steven_Greer;312297 said:
ok ways u counter darters.

Its basically the reason why I created my 120 4/6 Chiv Mage.

I cure darts or any lethal poison in one shot.

However, with a smaller amount of offensive options, I had to give him Ninjitsu as well. :)

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Let them keep there darts. 45 and Chi wouldn't have anyone to fight if they stopped the usage of darts. Stop being selfish and think of the little guys who would be hurt if they took darts out.

ParagonDancer;312300 said:
Its basically the reason why I created my 120 4/6 Chiv Mage.

I cure darts or any lethal poison in one shot.

However, with a smaller amount of offensive options, I had to give him Ninjitsu as well. :)
Mines better, can I borrow your orny though? It sucks with 3/6 chiv.

stalker-demise;312379 said:
Mines better, can I borrow your orny though? It sucks with 3/6 chiv.

I dont use an orny on him.

Arcane + 1/2 MR2 Book + 1/2 Ring + 1/2 Brace

EvilChild

Knight

Vampiric embrace makes you immune to everything except lethal poison. So if you can handle the -25 fire then those little darts won't do jack.

Drugy Garf

Wanderer

stop crying a use greater cure pots not that hard, and if ur ping sucks then move toa differnt country if u care so much about it

Drugy

rdx

Sorceror

Andrey Qattil;312418 said:
it makes you immune to deadly psn or below, so you won't get poison ticks

but it doesnt remove poison immediately so it can still block you bandages /interrupt healing, also vamp form kinda stops you from using in mani spell and try to survive with just gheal spell

rdx;312615 said:
but it doesnt remove poison immediately so it can still block you bandages /interrupt healing, also vamp form kinda stops you from using in mani spell and try to survive with just gheal spell
If you were to use vamp form on a mage you would have to be using lrc to avoid the burns.

EvilChild

Knight

Well, not everyone uses bandaids or in mani to heal. Confidence, spirit speak, curse weapon when the poison is there and close wounds when its not.