UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ffs darts need to be fixed ...

rdx

Sorceror
Re: ffs darts need to be fixed ...

i wish i could see char with bush, necro, ss, chiv vs dart spammer

yea all that stuff works but its a balance issue

the bottom line is pvp'rs generally arent the ones buying the donation fire pits, thats why we havent seen a fix....

rdx

Sorceror

we know, but dj watch your words, i know ppl got banned for saying such things :confused:

EvilChild

Knight

rdx;312652 said:
i wish i could see char with bush, necro, ss, chiv vs dart spammer

That's actually my dexxer's template =P It's weird but it works in its own special way. But, I would rather be dart spammed than MA spammed. I could see how dart spamming would suck for a mage though, I am just trying to give a few alternatives to chugging a million pots... that stuff hurts the wallet =)

But I agree that darts should be fixed, because they don't work on OSI like they work here. My understanding is that it only takes 50 ninja to be 100% effective with darts, where it should miss sometimes at that skill level. Correct me if I am wrong.

rdx

Sorceror

it should even miss at 120 ninjitsu, chance to hit calculated similar to combat skills if i remember correctly

galardar

Wanderer

Actually you CAN use heal with vamp, heal will do about 12, vamp will damage about 2-3, so you'll still be healing, just not as efficiently. Problem is if you try to spam it.

Also, if you play on Age of Valor, you can use LRC so when regs don't get used, you will not take damage from garlic, so 100% lrc = no damage at all in vamp. Then again, if you play there darts are not an issue as they are fixed. Ninjitsu is used as a calculation for hit chance, as well as DCI and HCI. Even at 120 ninjitsu and 45 Hit chance increase you don't have 100% chance to hit with a dart.

Heres other stuff on AoV:

- Mondains Legacy monsters, such as: changelings, cu sidhes, squirrels, minotaurs + more
- Peerless bosses, such as: Travesty, Chief Paroxysmus, Dreadhorn, monstrous interred grizzle
- Custom Recipe system for OSI's craftable arties
- Better monster AI - mobs will take more advantage of their skills, liches will use necro, changelings will use spellweaving, hireable bards will even use barding skills.
- FULL spellweaving, none of the "this spell is disabled" stuff. What we have is the real deal.
- Special ML items such as talismans and quivers - and they work
-10th anniversary arty system such as the virtue armor set and that wicked shepard's crook.

All at: http://www.uovalor.com
Or point razor to: login.uovalor.com port 1337.

Be sure to check forums for more info!

rdx

Sorceror

are you trying to kill me? coz im gonna die laughing lol, plz dont compare osi to demise, do you have 100% hit chance with 50% ninjitsu using darts on osi? seriously hitting with dp every 2 seconds and using only 50% skill is so shady...

Buiu

Knight

rdx;313358 said:
are you trying to kill me? coz im gonna die laughing lol, plz dont compare osi to demise, do you have 100% hit chance with 50% ninjitsu using darts on osi? seriously hitting with dp every 2 seconds and using only 50% skill is so shady...

QFT

Razer13

Wanderer

Buju if you getting owned with darts there are several reason for that.

1. You Suck
2. You Suck badly
3. You suck again
4. Introduce the ninjitsu skill and spam like others :>

And last thing PLSSSS DONT BE A WHINNER AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT. LEARN HOW TO PVP

ok let me make a clear explanation of darts: they require ninjitsu skill to be used. so you must use/waste valuable skill points to use darts.

dont say dart spammer, cause i can see a mage and call him magic arrow/harm/fireball spammer. its part of the ninjitsu package. for example archers have long range shooting, so what should i say, stop spamming arrows ?

if u like playing mage play mage, but dont call other templates noobs. i have seen may ways how to nulify darts. either learn how to and quit whining or go play The Sims were you can build a nice house.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Heh, just carry cure pots. Or use 4/6 chiv. Then you won't have to worry about darts :)

rdx

Sorceror

Razer13 (blah blah blah your post makes no sense its pure garbage) and kinnie&twisties sorry but your arguments are worth nothing, sacrifice skill? lol 50% skills for dp every 2 seconds, right its such a sacrifice compared to 80 poisoning with 120 magery to hit with deadly (from 2 tiles and when not resisted) you can hit with darts while doing other things like casting, moving, you can have 2 items insured (dart launcher with shitload of dp charges and stack of darts)

now you say pots, yeah that would be ok i could carry loads of pots but i cant insure pots like you insure your darts, you say 4/6 chiv ok but not for a mage since mage with less than 70 magery is such a crap

this have been brought so many times - why do ppl have to change their templates to counter some gimped/bugged/exploited feature? ofc we wonder wth admins are doing do they even care? guess we will never know

dont get a mage, what u expect, for ppl not to use darts cause u dont like it ?

and i use a 120 ninjitsu char so even then i will always hit im assuming

rdx

Sorceror

kinnie&twisties;314423 said:
dont get a mage, what u expect, for ppl not to use darts cause u dont like it ?

and i use a 120 ninjitsu char so even then i will always hit im assuming

thats another prove that you dont know what you are talking about, 120 ninjitsu doesnt give you 100% chance to hit with dart on osi/ea

seriously "dont get a mage" lol right we all should play 4/6 pally dexers with 50 ninjitsu to spam darts and cure with cleanse by fire