UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ffs darts need to be fixed ...

RzatheKilla

Wanderer
Re: ffs darts need to be fixed ...

Good pvp was T2A era and prior. PvP is almost non existant for skill now. Give me a hally, a sash, sandals, a kilt, and a bandana.. I'll take ANYONE on in the hally days.

Pacific PKs of OSI FTW BIATCH

RzatheKilla;318921 said:
Good pvp was T2A era and prior. PvP is almost non existant for skill now. Give me a hally, a sash, sandals, a kilt, and a bandana.. I'll take ANYONE on in the hally days.

Pacific PKs of OSI FTW BIATCH

east coast > west coast

you know it's true.

(don't try to pull a casper/zhuang foo!)

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

roflmao.. naa man.. Pac PVP was way rugged bro.. fuck LS, fuck atlantic, I played all three, was Zer Duvia on atlantic back then.. and nobody touched me their either.

atlantic was definately a pvp powerhouse, that is the only OSI shard i played extensively

darthjesus;319214 said:
atlantic was definately a pvp powerhouse, that is the only OSI shard i played extensively

Yeah, Atlantic is always a good shard to go to if you're looking for activity. DEI, HOT, LNR, 1vs1, VIP! etc..

I played on there about 3 years ago until I went back to my home shard Chesapeake. Since then I've played alot of central time zone OSI servers.

RzatheKilla;319215 said:
Who were you on atlantic? I was Zer Duvia

Funny I never heard of you. I am Menadoza of LNR , one of the most celebrated mages of Atlantic next to Sidious, Goose, Pathain the Elf.

Funny i've never heard of you. Seems that playing on servers where theres THOUSANDS of players, i find it hard that i have never heard of you...

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

MenadozaPvpownage;319387 said:
Funny I never heard of you. I am Menadoza of LNR , one of the most celebrated mages of Atlantic next to Sidious, Goose, Pathain the Elf.

Did you hang out at minoc bank pre T2A? if not.. then no, you wouldn't hear of me. by the time T2A came out I was playing STRICTLY on pacific, from beta I played pac and atlantic (pac because of my brothers, atlantic because of my uncle) On pacific, I was Shaggy of TBH

There isnt a fix, and wont be a fix for it for god knows how long....

Remember how long it took to get Evasion to work?
Remember how long it took to get Half the Spellweaving spells?

I honestly dont even hope for the fix before 2008 Begins.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;319862 said:
Funny i've never heard of you. Seems that playing on servers where theres THOUSANDS of players, i find it hard that i have never heard of you...

No people hear of people thats why we have forum boards, banks, and spawns. Thanks for the gold on the field bud.

Ive yet to lose any gold to you. And i know that for a fact. Nice assumption though. Proves you have your own foot in your mouth more often than not.

cmcmcm

Knight

yeah this really sux, some guys just drink potion and trow darts and thinks they are good :)