UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Un4

Knight
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

that's creepy.

Where can I get one? I'd love to give it to my ex for valentines day

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Brookly;1802867 said:
I didn't even bother to read all of what you had just said because it gives me such a headache.

Let me que you into the faction world on this shard...

Me - Adrenaline, Roxy, and sometimes Momonjii...

Notice how "Brookly" isn't one of my normal characters. So of course you havn't seen "me" in the field. You wouldn't, because I don't faction with a character named Brookly. So, with that being said, it looks completely and utterly stupid on your part to say that you have not seen any of those characters, because whenever their is a field fight; one of them is in it.

Two can play this game; I never see you in the field so how could you possibly know what you are talking about?

PS. Are you drunk? You type, spell and structure your sentences like you are. (hence the headache) =\

um, STILL NEVER SEEN Momonjii.... I've seen roxy corps everywhere... and adrenaline, is always running from me, to a waiting gate, but if you call that feilding, then... i really have nothing to say, everyone on herre knows you suck....

Eat more penis, and choak on cock... yah I drink....

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Mico;1807210 said:
Go cow go! GO TEAM cOW!

night mico.... Brook, even tho, you've been a UO e-whore for about 4 years now... If you want soem black dick...(AND I KNWO YOU DO), i'm here waiting!

Sammich

Wanderer

Lafable;1797766 said:
All I have to say is nice speedhacks yo.

last i checked any version of a speed hack was encouraged... Ryan swears they will not work here.

Mico;1798740 said:
Stop arguing. If you want to see which guild dominates, put siege weapons in. Once you realize that my guild will wipe through the entire map, then you can quit this game for good.

So tired of faggots talk so much shit in the forum and then househide or safezone hide all fucking day. As soon as they step out, paparazzi snaps a picture of their whole guild dead, but yet they OWN at this game. Retarded shit I've ever seen. Fuck this shit, I'm going to college. Later. At least in college, when faggot like Lord T talk shit, I can punch him in his mouth.

id be willing to bet youve never been in a fight and won. cause most the people who can fight well dont have to talk shit. the people that really should scare you are the ones in the back saying nothing. just watching and waiting on mico to slip up and then bam.

Mico

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1808318 said:
wait your 23 and still in college. are you that slow to take an extra year and counting?
Are you uneducated? There's BS, MS, PHD. Sorry I didn't 7x my char yet in 5 years of college.

Mico;1808362 said:
Are you uneducated? There's BS, MS, PHD. Sorry I didn't 7x my char yet in 5 years of college.

oh im aware but i know based on your maturity level that its not possible you could stand to go through the 3-4 more years required for those.

Sammich

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1808318 said:
wait your 23 and still in college. are you that slow to take an extra year and counting?

Maybe he just wasn't happy with a regular degree? considering they arent worth a shit anymore.

Mico

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1808371 said:
oh im aware but i know based on your maturity level that its not possible you could stand to go through the 3-4 more years required for those.

Psh. If I can stick around and play a piece of shit safezone carebear game for 10 years, I'm definitely capable of getting a PHD. Maturity? You're on the internet faggot and playing a video game.

Mico;1808517 said:
Psh. If I can stick around and play a piece of shit safezone carebear game for 10 years, I'm definitely capable of getting a PHD. Maturity? You're on the internet faggot and playing a video game.

haha if its a carebear game why did you play ten years. i guess like i said the maturity level is just on that carebear level. you say phd like its something special. whats your degree? you can have a phd in anything really. just means you got a doctorate in something.

Im Mico and i have a PHD In trash talking and crying on forums.

i mean really if i told you i had a doctorate youd say the same shit to me. so ill just leave it at college is an education that is useless without specializing in something good. they dont mean jack these days. its takes a serious school and some nice ass kissing to get where you really need to be in life. both of which i have a hard time seeing you doing.