UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

pretty cool video.. alot of lightning wands but you guys killed alot of running pussies

Mico

Sorceror

It's 2009 and faggots still make blue videos. Aren't got enough hair to turn red.

Not to mention bragging about being second on the guild leaderboard. MOM MOM I WON SECOND>..>> MOOOMM!!!!

Mico;1797565 said:
It's 2009 and faggots still make blue videos. Aren't got enough hair to turn red.

Not to mention bragging about being second on the guild leaderboard. MOM MOM I WON SECOND>..>> MOOOMM!!!!

1v1 red vs red for forum accounts?

AragornUO

Wanderer

spam lightning wands, bola people, don't play with Australians, lose all hair, play with no shirt on, use skype, wear gay ass yellow, ride swampy.

This is going to be a long list to learn T, maybe you should just jump off a cliff

drasked

Sorceror

Nice movie, i really need to try out sallos some time, it looks so much smoother then razor.

Mico

Sorceror

MrBrightside;1797622 said:
1v1 red vs red for forum accounts?

You are not worth the time of me logging into my undefeated 1v1 champion char. U lose to Raisin Bran 4-0 and I can best him easy mode.

Mico;1797565 said:

Why are you trashing his video?? Forgive him for being able to pvp with less than 20 people.. Some people do still have skill on this server.. Don't be so raged cause the video showed 4 of them roflstomping your guild in bucs.. Which was really fucking funny considering how many I saw.

Attention: Your a fucking idiot.. That is all.

TheNuthigh

Knight

AragornUO;1797625 said:
spam lightning wands, bola people, don't play with Australians, lose all hair, play with no shirt on, use skype, wear gay ass yellow, ride swampy.

This is going to be a long list to learn T, maybe you should just jump off a cliff

crying river for pepole who ping 400 +

Mystical-hybrid;1797726 said:
Why are you trashing his video?? Forgive him for being able to pvp with less than 20 people.. Some people do still have skill on this server.. Don't be so raged cause the video showed 4 of them roflstomping your guild in bucs.. Which was really fucking funny considering how many I saw.

you cant explain to people who are retarded... everytime they lose an argueent there just like ????

like they dont understand

and thanks %_%

Biao

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1797726 said:

Amen