UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

incubusfan1413;1808525 said:
haha if its a carebear game why did you play ten years. i guess like i said the maturity level is just on that carebear level. you say phd like its something special. whats your degree? you can have a phd in anything really. just means you got a doctorate in something.

Im Mico and i have a PHD In trash talking and crying on forums.

i mean really if i told you i had a doctorate youd say the same shit to me. so ill just leave it at college is an education that is useless without specializing in something good. they dont mean jack these days. its takes a serious school and some nice ass kissing to get where you really need to be in life. both of which i have a hard time seeing you doing.

You can either kiss ass like Lord T to get where you are or you can be skillful at what you do to get where you need to be. I don't kiss anyone's ass sir. I apply myself and people see potential in me. Can't say that about you because you're a scrub.

I wouldn't talk shit about people that have PHD. They work really hard and sacrifice alot for it, so shut your mouth if you don't know anything. Scrub that plays on an innocent blue in 2009.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

Mico;1808538 said:
You can either kiss ass like Lord T to get where you are or you can be skillful at what you do to get where you need to be. I don't kiss anyone's ass sir. I apply myself and people see potential in me. Can't say that about you because you're a scrub.

I wouldn't talk shit about people that have PHD. They work really hard and sacrifice alot for it, so shut your mouth if you don't know anything. Scrub that plays on an innocent blue in 2009.

mico if you have a phd, i will have lost all hope in America's education system. id love to see you take a picture of it and send it to me via aim since you seem to be a huge fan of screenshots.

Sammich

Wanderer

Stides;1813139 said:
the new vid.. who posts videos of themselves house hiding?

They house hid when it was 1,2 v 8,9... it looks much better than the whole lot of E! running to a brit GY house as soon as an even fight shows up.

Stides40oz

Knight

Sammich;1813154 said:
They house hid when it was 1,2 v 8,9... it looks much better than the whole lot of E! running to a brit GY house as soon as an even fight shows up.

the only person E ever hid from was krrios w/rage who were all cheating. Not eq/ms lol

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Stides;1813160 said:
the only person E ever hid from was krrios w/rage who were all cheating. Not eq/ms lol

And from Ju Sak and I. But we weren't cheating, you guys were just bad

epinephrine

Sorceror

If you want a good video, AIM me with the clips.

I've had visual communications class for 4 years
:)

TheNuthigh

Knight

XxDRIVENxX;1813417 said:

when you gunna start playin again?

epinephrine;1813425 said:
If you want a good video, AIM me with the clips.

I've had visual communications class for 4 years
:)

if you can do better than do it

you shouldnt need our clips to make your own vid ^_^

UncleSam

Knight

WaRgAzM;1813379 said:
Another sweet vid. That mass kill was solid gold lol
hehe thanks bro

TheNuthigh;1813410 said:
yep, that chubby kids getting good

getting fat but least the vid's are tight
HEHE

whoa whoa whoa
Thanks for the love franky
but if anyone is geting fat its you slamming down that W.A.S.D keys playing guns
fatty finger press all 4 at a time
:-P
j/k
j/k<3