UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

Magic_Cow;1802766 said:
YES, I'm IN HIS/HER wtf you are FAN CLUb(Can you be more creative with your, how do they put it in north CARE~ALINE~NA Jive talk JIVE TURKEY!!!!)

WHERE DO I START???? WELP lets see... Well, your 80% right abou T's guild and EQ/Ms, but I still haven't ran into you or any1 else, in you guild or other wise you would have posted up pics of it aleady(since i suck soo much)... 2nd, Do, I have to be in a guild? If I wanted to I would, but I didn't get along with everyone so I just ran with them... Also. Joining a guild DOESN"T CLASSIFY you as a good player just beucase you run around with a TITLE... Sorry sweety, the only reason they let you in, is becuase you get there balls wet, when you scream their names calling for a gate out, when you see me on your screen... YOU HAVE YET TO FIGHT US on the FIELD(even with more numbers). THAT'S NOT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE... SO PLZ STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT..... 3rd, everyone has said enough about points. 4th, I've NEVER SAID I WAS GOOD, I HAVE YET POSTED a POST SAYING "I'm THE GREATEST, I'm BAD BAD MAN". I may have said "I'm better than you" and YOUR GUILD, but thats about it. and last I never said it was a bad thing to log on for items, but THATS THE ONLY TIME HE LOGS ON TO PLAY.. Thats what i'm saying you fucking KLUTZ.

I wouldn't want houses that I would die in either... and you goign back to PJX? are you SERIOUS? That is the one and only time you fought me 1v1, and yeah you beat me congrats, be happy, I SUCK at dueling(its not my strong point), I dont put time into it.. but 1 dump? I beg to differ. But i do remember when I said lets feild, becuase i want loot and you didn't want to. STATING you would be ganked... Then I offered to duel at your keep and you still declinded. But its hard to break OLD HABBITS right? I think most would agree, most of the time when people see you, you sitting in the pits dueling the same bunch of fags as always...

I didn't even bother to read all of what you had just said because it gives me such a headache.

Let me que you into the faction world on this shard...

Me - Adrenaline, Roxy, and sometimes Momonjii...

Notice how "Brookly" isn't one of my normal characters. So of course you havn't seen "me" in the field. You wouldn't, because I don't faction with a character named Brookly. So, with that being said, it looks completely and utterly stupid on your part to say that you have not seen any of those characters, because whenever their is a field fight; one of them is in it.

Two can play this game; I never see you in the field so how could you possibly know what you are talking about?

PS. Are you drunk? You type, spell and structure your sentences like you are. (hence the headache) =\

Brookly

Sorceror

Un4;1802864 said:
My guild fields, but you were in Memphis when I get back home tomorrow we'll play

Looking forward to it! Sorry I didn't mention your guild. =(

Un4

Knight

lmao. wasn't he jean grey? he already doesnt like me for similar circumstances.

Its best we don't tell him about the nudes.