UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Hero/Evil System

Re: Faction Hero/Evil System

JackONeill said:
You're Salad Fingers prescott? I had good fun stealing the sigils back from him when he kept stealing them from TB 8)

I'm pretty much the same too, i've got no realy offensive skills (GM magery but no med or eval) but I only ever really die when I intentionally stick around or someone repeatedly para wangs me, I don't think i've been genuinly caught for a while now, and only then it's just twatcunts and their faction blessed gold weapons which do it :(

I'm not Salad Fingers, but I know exactly what you mean.

All my thief does is stealth in, get 'em.. then run.

My faction thief didnt have stealth, but I could still get there before the runners could and steal it as soon as they placed it, then run back npnp. Its hard to catch one thief with a nice connection and pouches :)

Bloodstone

Wanderer

Hell I think its more along the lines of "Its hard to catch a thief who has something to live for" lol. When you dont care about dyen, its one thing. But when your haven fun stayen alive, AND you got people chasin you. What fun, lol.

Bloodstone said:
Hell I think its more along the lines of "Its hard to catch a thief who has something to live for" lol. When you dont care about dyen, its one thing. But when your haven fun stayen alive, AND you got people chasin you. What fun, lol.
Quoted for truth.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Just say "Erstok Ontawl"(hero) or "Velgo Ontawl"(evil) and if you have alot of points, you will get a cursor. Just hit escape if you do not wish to use the power but if you have alot, you will be able to bless/blight.