UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Hero/Evil System

Nayru

Wanderer
Re: Faction Hero/Evil System

what is the benefit of these hued items?

someone told me when you hue an item, only you can loot it from your corpse.... is this true or is it just for looks.... someone please reply

The Stitch said:
In fact evil/good was first in introduced on the Abyss Test server(This server was the ownage) before siege existed, though it was in testing then it seems the same as it was on siege except if I remember the ultimate ability on abyss was to instantly kill a good/evil player. You needed to be at max power and it drained it all though, but yeah I think we can do without that ability ;)
I was just going to mention that. I take it that power's been left out? hopefully?

S t a t i C

Wanderer

Yay, another way to make (an already bad system) even worse! Not only that, your FORCING people to join factions if they want to have the benefits.

Factions Suck - Good luck ganking/getting ganked.

Edit* If you want my opinion, you should try revitalizing the Chaos/Order system by doing this instead/or adding this to the Chaos/Order system.

Chaos = Evil Order = Hero

Not only does it seem more fitting, but it would be an attempt at bringing back a once good system.

The Stitch said:
In fact evil/good was first in introduced on the Abyss Test server(This server was the ownage) before siege existed, though it was in testing then it seems the same as it was on siege except if I remember the ultimate ability on abyss was to instantly kill a good/evil player. You needed to be at max power and it drained it all though, but yeah I think we can do without that ability ;)

And god damn GM Zippy spawned like 5,000,000 daemons till the world blew up. A group of 20 of us sat in britain spamming EQ slaughtering them.

Dear UOGamers, Please make a Fred vs. Bob wars test... Everyone gets 7x100 and full Fred/Bob gear. You will then be my heroes. :D

How do you get the points to use the skills..like the bless and or the enbue item skills?

I can't tell how long it takes before you can use it again.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You need to kill the other people, if you're hero, kill evil etc etc.

Where do we see how many points we have to use a particular skill thou.

Thx so far for the info.

And the embued deer masks, are they normal deer masked blessed with a deed then embued. The one I did still stays on corspe?

neilwang

Wanderer

Vkamicht said:
Yes because Evil people can not do things in an orderly way :rolleyes:

Learn what those words mean next time

He wasn't equating the two; he was suggeting a system in which chaos players were "evil" and order players were "hero."

Learn to read for content next time.

Vkamicht

Wanderer

Viberaider said:
He wasn't equating the two; he was suggeting a system in which chaos players were "evil" and order players were "hero."

What if I wanted to roleplay a non-chaotic evil person? That's my point.

neilwang

Wanderer

Vkamicht said:
What if I wanted to roleplay a non-chaotic evil person? That's my point.

Then you're looking at the wrong system. You can't think of these as alignments in a roleplaying sense, despite the fact that the names are the same. These are really just teams for pvp enthusiasts who want people to kill (it doesn't matter if you call it good/evil, order/chaos, or any of the 4 factions; it's just a team based pvp system with other shit added in).

The original system on siege may have had some roleplaying significance, but you're really barking up the wrong tree with this one.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

Ok, Im am f**king lost.

Ive got all the resta the mumbo jumbo down, but I see that some poor guy has been asking from like post 8 "HOW do we check how many POINTS we HAVE?" And noone has responded. So noone knows? or there is no way?

Next, what kinda monsters do we have to kill to get Hero Points?

Everyone says Shadow Wisps or Deamons. NONE have helped me. 0 points. I only get points killing other players. And even then, only rarely.

Do I actually HAVE to kill someone who is (Evil) to get points, or just someone from Evil faction??

I wish we had a good Factions FAQ. Anyone think of making one? So we can replace all this flaming back and forth with something worth it?

P.S. Evil / Hero System owns. Came from Abyss (The most awesome Test Server ever) and Siege Perilous (The most awesome tough guy server) So anyone who thinks Evil / Hero is Trammy. Swallow some buckshot cause your so gimpy it hurts.

Haha.

Spel Bloodstone is that tard who spent half an hour trying to kill my faction thief.

Stealth 4tw.

Edit - then came on his red and tried to kill him.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

You mean Spel Bloodstone is that tard who spent a half hour killing your faction noob. And then made sure you didnt steal sig. Owned? Were keeping sigs. K Thanks.

My Blue Spel is a thief, lol. So if you "omg pwned" him lol, your noone special. I cant begin to figure out which of the many noob thieves I killed you are, but Im pretty sure none of those noob thieves killed me, so I dont think you can claim shit.

Bloodstone said:
You mean Spel Bloodstone is that tard who spent a half hour killing your faction noob. And then made sure you didnt steal sig. Owned? Were keeping sigs. K Thanks.

My Blue Spel is a thief, lol. So if you "omg pwned" him lol, your noone special. I cant begin to figure out which of the many noob thieves I killed you are, but Im pretty sure none of those noob thieves killed me, so I dont think you can claim shit.

Actually, you never killed my thief, and I did end up getting sigils - they were just stolen back later that day.

I never killed you - I simply outsmarted you. But that's no large feat. :(

JackONeill

Wanderer

You're Salad Fingers prescott? I had good fun stealing the sigils back from him when he kept stealing them from TB 8)

I'm pretty much the same too, i've got no realy offensive skills (GM magery but no med or eval) but I only ever really die when I intentionally stick around or someone repeatedly para wangs me, I don't think i've been genuinly caught for a while now, and only then it's just twatcunts and their faction blessed gold weapons which do it :(