UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Hero/Evil System

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Faction Hero/Evil System

DaGongeKid said:
haha yeah Trammel for the win but yeah why not add malas and ilsh too i guess

Hey, I've got an idea--why not try going to Felucca and actually pvping instead of just talking **** on the forums? It's GGGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

Lorthic

Knight

Majere said:
No Joke. I cant stand all the but tools that just agree with sumbody becuase osi ****ed up on their regular shard. but seige was the best of the best man along with ipy uog and abc. but no abc is a nooblet shard.

Most of these kids didn't even play OSI, dood.

Slopko said:
hey morons, this system was invented on a non-trammel shard years ago.
Hehe, not only a non-Trammel Shard, a veteran's, non-Trammel, PvP enhanced, shard: Siege Perilous. Much like UOG: Hybrid... Hero/Evil is a great addition and I can't wait to get home and try it out.

zealot2007

Wanderer

So like, would that mean that CoM and True Brits would be allied? Sorry, I never played OSI.

Zealot2007 said:
So like, would that mean that CoM and True Brits would be allied? Sorry, I never played OSI.

No idiot, they have both have Hero abilities because there factions have good intentions but they are still enemies.

A stoned T-Rex said:
No idiot, they have both have Hero abilities because there factions have good intentions but they are still enemies.
u dont need to call ppl idiots just cause there asking a good question, idiot

zealot2007

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
Wow... sorry for never playing OSI nor factions you ignorant douche bag.

We will play a game, next time someone turns a post into thier peronsally flame war I will ****ing ban you.

FROM EVERYTHING. Now **** off all of you, got forbid we upset the microcosom you have fashioned for yourself. I am so sick and tired of the ****ing cry babies.

We don't need this ****, and we don't need you. So stop crying about every little change. We don't just go off and change something because we are bored, for ****s sake...

The Monarch

Knight

Alkiser said:
got forbid we upset the microcosom you have fashioned for yourself. I am so sick and tired of the ****ing cry babies.
OMG MY LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE NOW OJS CaN SUMMON A SPESHAL STEED

zealot2007

Wanderer

Alkiser said:
We will play a game, next time someone turns a post into thier peronsally flame war I will ****ing ban you.

FROM EVERYTHING. Now **** off all of you, got forbid we upset the microcosom you have fashioned for yourself. I am so sick and tired of the ****ing cry babies.

We don't need this ****, and we don't need you. So stop crying about every little change. We don't just go off and change something because we are bored, for ****s sake...
Agreed... and like, don't flame just because we don't know some minor thing in the game... God forbid, if you're even like that, please, get a life. I asked a simple question becuase I've only played two free shards in my whole 2 years of UO, that's it, and this is the only one with factions. I have a life outside of UO, I don't sit on stratics to read about every aspect of the game. I just play and figure things out.

lute

Wanderer

Zealot2007 said:

Yes they are considered the "nice" factions as they are the only 2 that have bases in a town. Whereas SL and Minax are both situated in the wilderness and considered more "evil" but they are only allies so far as the evil/good abilities they share.

What i want to know is how are the points being awarded in this new system, do you get a point for killing enemy faction only? or orange monsters too? and where is the temporary item blessing ability!! you missed one!!

lute

Wanderer

Rise Against said:
mmm now we can gank and be invuln to monsters. pretty lame, all of it.

if i can recall when i was in Minax on SP, it took 60 points to use the one hour monster ignore power and you only get 100 points max anyways. most faction characters were not monster farming characters (except the pvp tamers dragging 5 WW's around) so it was fairly worthless to use that skill. The most used skill was the temporary item bless skill which was i think 40 points and the item hue skill which was like 10 points per item. Why not try something out b4 you make judgements about it. Mmm K thx for coming out.

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
don't like the stat increase/decrease. could be an unbalance in faction fights :(

as if there allready wasnt an imbalance. Just look at the faction populations.

The Stitch

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Hehe, not only a non-Trammel Shard, a veteran's, non-Trammel, PvP enhanced, shard: Siege Perilous. Much like UOG: Hybrid... Hero/Evil is a great addition and I can't wait to get home and try it out.

In fact evil/good was first in introduced on the Abyss Test server(This server was the ownage) before siege existed, though it was in testing then it seems the same as it was on siege except if I remember the ultimate ability on abyss was to instantly kill a good/evil player. You needed to be at max power and it drained it all though, but yeah I think we can do without that ability ;)