UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion pots ruin uogamers

SmiL

Sorceror
Re: Explosion pots ruin uogamers

This Thread is non sence!

there is nothing wrong with the purple pots!

KhaoZ

Sorceror

SmiL;1743876 said:
This Thread is non sence!

there is nothing wrong with the purple pots!

I seccond this comment...

BTW Wocka dont make a thread everytime you get owned in the field. His next post will be Vanq Hallys are ruining hybrid. Or wait wait even better how about Stun mages make me cry...

SmiL

Sorceror

LKP;1743875 said:
I choose not to use it because I consider it to be cheap. I also don't use stun punch or a handful of other lame tactics because anything that doesn't have a legitimate counter doesn't belong in PvP.

Oh comon! you dont use pots or stun punchs? ya right.

go back bank sitting, thanks np np!

Icey

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;1743878 said:
I seccond this comment...

BTW Wocka dont make a thread everytime you get owned in the field. His next post will be Vanq Hallys are ruining hybrid. Or wait wait even better how about Stun mages make me cry...

Purple potions actually are having a very detrimental effect on this shard's PvP, bro, whether you want to believe it or not. Take it from someone who's been playing this game off and on for 10 years.

SmiL

Sorceror

this thread is non-sence!
there is nothin wrong about it!

Who wants to get Guardwacked while fighting a red in guarded area....
you chug the explo pot on the red, he dismount...
the explo afect his horse, you get crim, some tard say Guards, you die ROFL !

RIDICULOUS!!

Icey

Sorceror

SmiL;1743892 said:
this thread is non-sence!
there is nothin wrong about it!

Who wants to get Guardwacked while fighting a red in guarded area....
you chug the explo pot on the red, he dismount...
the explo afect his horse, you get crim, some tard say Guards, you die ROFL !

RIDICULOUS!!

maybe reds shouldn't be allowed in guarded towns, ever think of that?
also learn english

SmiL

Sorceror

Always there's someone trying to ruin the game, crying about gank squads, the pets stuck in houses trap/boat, explo pots, Colored horses for O/C, afk kill and shit!

Just stop crying! STOP CRYING and ADAPT to the server please!

SmiL

Sorceror

Icey;1743896 said:
maybe reds shouldn't be allowed in guarded towns, ever think of that?
also learn english

Another stupid Idea! "reds shouldn't be allowed in guarded towns" ROFL Players like you WHO Ruin the game!

Learn english?! HELL, stop acting like a retard Stop criticize my english and learn portuguese/UO

BUTTFACE!

What else you gonna cry on forums!? "there's no pink unicorns on the server [e cry"

Icey

Sorceror

SmiL;1743899 said:
Always there's someone trying to ruin the game, crying about gank squads, the pets stuck in houses trap/boat, explo pots, Colored horses for O/C, afk kill and shit!

Just stop crying! STOP CRYING and ADAPT to the server please!

i haven't seen anyone crying, just people discussing the negative effect purple potions have had on the quality of this shard's pvp. if you actually played UO back during the era that this shard has attempted to recreate, you would feel the same way. this shit NEVER happened.

Icey

Sorceror

SmiL;1743901 said:
Another stupid Idea! "reds shouldn't be allowed in guarded towns" ROFL Players like you WHO Ruin the game!

Learn english?! HELL, stop acting like a retard and learn portuguese!

reds got gwhacked if they went in town, have you even played non-uog ultima online?

and why would i learn a useless language like portuguese? i already know the only language you need to know, english.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Icey;1743891 said:
Purple potions actually are having a very detrimental effect on this shard's PvP, bro, whether you want to believe it or not. Take it from someone who's been playing this game off and on for 10 years.

Dude im 26 fuqn yrs old. I have played every bit of uo since i was 16 that means i missed one year of game time beacuse uo is 11. If I wanted to take a so calle uo vet's advice id ask myself. Learn to adapt newb. If you realy played for 10 yrs youd already know uo always changes something and you always have to adapt..

SmiL

Sorceror

Icey;1743905 said:
reds got gwhacked if they went in town, have you even played non-uog ultima online?

and why would i learn a useless language like portuguese? i already know the only language you need to know, english.

OFC i did!

you are fat with tit, sorry!

Icey

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;1743906 said:
Dude im 26 fuqn yrs old. I have played every bit of uo since i was 16 that means i missed one year of game time beacuse uo is 11. If I wanted to take a so calle uo vet's advice id ask myself. Learn to adapt newb. If you realy played for 10 yrs youd already know uo always changes something and you always have to adapt..
i might if it was OSI or EA and i knew the staff wouldn't listen to calls for change, but at least here i like to think the staff still has a shred of sense left so i'll continue to rant about this every day until i see some change. the point is, this shard is supposed to emulate a certain era of ultima online and potion spamming faggots are detracting from that. it needs to be changed.

Konoe

Page

hmmmm, sounds like a problem.
I vote for the AOE idea for purple pots.
:>

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I liked it when pots hit everyone beacuse u could town kill that way and it was hella funny....

Fuddrucker

Wanderer

To those of you arguing against changes to purple potions:
There is no skill involved in automating the process of using an item to do an extra 25 damage every 5 seconds. It can be macroed, therefore timing is not required.

The people who like purple potions are the same people who cried about things on OSI. The cried about vanq, then they cried about glacial staff ganks, then they cried about runics, then they cried about powerscrolls, then they cried about AOS and item properties. You people are aware that item based PVP is item based PVP, regardless of the initial cost of the item, right?

I'll be honest with you. I hate purple pots. I quit playing Catskills in 2005 after 7 years, I never saw anyone running around chaining explosion potions. I don't know if it just never hit our server, but even after the change to have alchemy boost purple potion damage, even after the Trammelization of AOE damage, I never killed anyone to find 400 ash, 35 bottles, and 3 pestles, I never killed anyone to find a 1/3 full keg of Gexplodes, I never killed anyone to find 38 pots that take me an extra 2 minutes to do something with just so he doesn't run back to his corpse and start chucking again.

Maybe it's an adaptation issue and people are just smarter here. Judging from the people I've had the displeasure of speaking with at any length, that doesn't seem very likely.

Maybe I'm UO-old and decided to start bitching about things after all this time.

Maybe I don't like the idea of someone who spent 5 minutes tweaking a macro being able to hit me for an extra 100 damage over 18 seconds on top of their spell and weapon attacks.

Whatever it may be, I'm not the only one who sees a problem. Those of you who enjoy the status quo on purple potions, come up with a legitimate counter argument. "Stop whining" is a terrible way to persuade.

Blous3s

Wanderer

Icey;1743903 said:
i haven't seen anyone crying, just people discussing the negative effect purple potions have had on the quality of this shard's pvp. if you actually played UO back during the era that this shard has attempted to recreate, you would feel the same way. this shit NEVER happened.

sir its called hybrid... they arent recreating anything they are mixing and matching to create something fun. and dexxers are only a massive problem when they bola u if they dont why not just stun... reactive armor... use ur own pots. MAGERY > DEX if u know what ur doing of course