UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

El oh Dee's day out.

sanchen

Knight
Re: El oh Dee's day out.

Van Dam;2038116 said:
after all that shit talk sanchen hasnt shown his face at alll ???? weiiiirddd

What shit talk

And btw I have been pvping all day yesterday and I saw your lil clone freinds sitting in the pits like always

Van Dam

Sorceror

sanchen;2038127 said:
What shit talk

And btw I have been pvping all day yesterday and I saw your lil clone freinds sitting in the pits like always

we have fielded EVERY night since sallos has been back , and i have not seen you or your butt buddy notorious once, but maybe if you repeat what you said 5 times someone might believe you.
. Idk .. maybe you guys get on at like 5 am?

Van Dam

Sorceror

for any on lookers, the 2 previous posts lead up to sanchen and his guild seeing us and then turning there stone non chaos to be blue to us. :/
we were in TB before you knew what UO was , but if u wanna ride our co tails thats cool . i appreciate fans.

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2038592 said:
for any on lookers, the 2 previous posts lead up to sanchen and his guild seeing us and then turning there stone non chaos to be blue to us. :/
we were in TB before you knew what UO was , but if u wanna ride our co tails thats cool . i appreciate fans.

Oh also btw would like to add that we did offer to 2v2 or 3v3 but all we got out of them was KOREA WIN and then a recall away

Van Dam

Sorceror

sanchen;2038597 said:
Oh also btw would like to add that we did offer to 2v2 or 3v3 but all we got out of them was KOREA WIN and then a recall away

lol you never asked for 2v2 , but im on right now. obietrice6569 to accept challenge. btw we didnt recall , we were loading up to pk you and you ran away. incase u didnt remember how it actually went down.