UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

El oh Dee's day out.

elohdee

Knight
Re: El oh Dee's day out.

That was pretty tight music. Not the greatest video. Seems like a video made out of desperation.

sanchen

Knight

elohdee;2023996 said:
That was pretty tight music. Not the greatest video. Seems like a video made out of desperation.

Seems like all you do is get raped/run/house hide/lose. Must i continue the list or do you get the point?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (6 members and 2 guests)
-Notorious-, sanchen, tdiddy3411, chance21021, JCE2k3

chance i see you in here. why arent you posting?
whats your excuse for loosing the fight?

was playin a hon game and watchings pieces of it till it was over.

nothing i can say. i didn't miss a heal. heals broke i hit the mini heal.

what i would like for u to do though is at the end of a fight show me ur macros.

sanchen

Knight

chance21021;2024018 said:
was playin a hon game and watchings pieces of it till it was over.

nothing i can say. i didn't miss a heal. heals broke i hit the mini heal.

what i would like for u to do though is at the end of a fight show me ur macros.

You mean the hot keys that cast a eb and then another hot key that does last target.

sanchen

Knight

Just face it chance you got dick stomped and rage logged i know bro it sucks to lose i wish i could have that feeling ;)

i mean notorious's new macro that does last target weakan delay last target delay nox wait for target last target

something like that. he must of gotten butt hurt when i told him he couldnt hit a nox so he decided to make a macro for it

and i went to school.

but sure i rage logged

sanchen

Knight

chance21021;2024025 said:
i mean notorious's new macro that does last target weakan delay last target delay nox wait for target last target

something like that. he must of gotten but hurt when i told him he couldnt heal a nox so he decided to make a nox macro

Are you serious dude its not hard to drop a explo cast weaken and then do nox if you think that is hard go ahead and quit playing now bro like lol i cant even believe you just said that you are now officially the biggest dumb ass i know

sanchen;2024026 said:
Are you serious dude its not hard to drop a explo cast weaken and then do nox if you think that is hard go ahead and quit playing now bro like lol i cant even believe you just said that you are now officially the biggest dumb ass i know

ask notorious. he said to me, " who doesn't use macros for lightnings wands "

elohdee

Knight

sanchen;2024026 said:

I don't think anyone can be a greater dumbass than yourself.

x_Ero

Sorceror

i enjoy how your title is "i use razor" as youre on sallos in the video, also you say you have "owned" immortal during this past week and sure your guild won some fights mainly outnumbering and ganking us after we killed boj or some other guild but yeah you won a few, but if you added up all the times we simply dominated your crew we would clearly have the majority ;) u bad kid.. l2pvp

sanchen

Knight

elohdee;2024041 said:
I don't think anyone can be a greater dumbass than yourself.

Then why do you lose all day and say we out number you but yet the videos show even numbers maybe you just cant count?

1 Confusion
2 El oh dee
3 esk prodigy
4 parliament
5 urinal cake
6 slip-

sanchen

Knight

callmesharp;2024043 said:
i enjoy how your title is "i use razor" as youre on sallos in the video, also you say you have "owned" immortal during this past week and sure your guild won some fights mainly outnumbering and ganking us after we killed boj or some other guild but yeah you won a few, but if you added up all the times we simply dominated your crew we would clearly have the majority ;) u bad kid.. l2pvp

look at the vid bro and then count was either 3v3 4v4 or 5v5 i didn't show any video that wasn't out number nor have i fought you out numbered and the guild is named that so dumb people like you comment on it l2secondgrademathbitch

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;2024025 said:

something like that. he must of gotten butt hurt when i told him he couldnt hit a nox so he decided to make a macro for it

and i went to clean some bedpans.

but sure i rage logged

First, at least you don't know how to spell to clean bedpans.

Second, learn how to fast cast, and learn spell timings, aka game mechanics, before you come in spewing all your bullshit about macros.

Considering you're the macro king, you shouldn't talk shit about other people using macros. I can tell you notorious doesn't. But that doesn't mean shit considering you still think I cheat.... Idiot.

sanchen

Knight

Raserei;2024066 said:
dont worry notorious is so bad he farms duel rank

i love how this is the only come back you have every time you see his name its all you can think of.

i think its time for something new tbh.