UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

El oh Dee's day out.

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: El oh Dee's day out.

sanchen;2034214 said:
1.Yeah I get excited and take ss when I go afk at the pits to.

2.Your a idiot its on auto.

3.I don't talk enough shit for 96% of the shard to hate me.

4.I only talk shit to the people that think they have something to prove to everyone on a video game.

5.Also theres no one on this shard that i cant beat and there no one on this shard that cant beat me.(If they fight fair unlike you your just a pussy)

/Last post

Without a doubt , the most fair fights are tournament fights, read up a few posts. Intresting story about the 1 time we fought each other in a tourney. you and ur girlies got put face down and fucked hard. but your right I dont fight fair i use mad cheats yo.

elohdee

Knight

Van Dam;2034283 said:
Without a doubt , the most fair fights are tournament fights, read up a few posts. Intresting story about the 1 time we fought each other in a tourney. you and ur girlies got put face down and fucked hard. but your right I dont fight fair i use mad cheats yo.

Yo Dam, kids cant even heal a non-poison dump. Why you wasting your time on dat kid.

See what I mean? The dude flaunts that video all the time. It's the only thing he has. I mean if he was so skilled he'd have a ton of video's instead of just one amiright?

elohdee

Knight

sanchen;2034337 said:
lul you just think your so good at everything huh

Video games, yes.

Pizza eating, yes.

Pie eating, yes.

Dominating you, yes.

Everything, no.

I see you didn't give me your name in that message, I smell the fear through my monitor.

elohdee

Knight

Simon Cowell;2034419 said:
See what I mean? The dude flaunts that video all the time. It's the only thing he has. I mean if he was so skilled he'd have a ton of video's instead of just one amiright?

Let him hold dear to one simple video. If it helps him sleep better at night, and makes him log on to get dominated on UO then I'm all for it. Oh wait, Sallos is down, them kids will never log on.

On a side note, just don't acknowledge it. ;)

sanchen

Knight

Like i said before why would i recored razor it looks like shit its not pleasing enough for me to recored gtfo out of theses forums you don't belong here

And if anyone here thinks that all my shit talk is real your just a idiot this is a video game that means absolutely nothing, I talk shit only for the pure fun of it.

I'm sorry if you take this serious maybe you need to take a step back from your computer and realize what your doing in life.

sanchen

Knight

elohdee;2034430 said:
Let him hold dear to one simple video. If it helps him sleep better at night, and makes him log on to get dominated on UO then I'm all for it. Oh wait, Sallos is down, them kids will never log on.

On a side note, just don't acknowledge it. ;)

Actually what makes me sleep better at night is turning down the temp to about 68 degrees

kinda like that one guy, think his name starts with lament.