UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

El oh Dee's day out.

character

Wanderer
Re: El oh Dee's day out.

sanchen;2024348 said:
You seriously are dumb as fuck.

I'm going to make you quit again from beating the shit out of you non stop and doing some hardcore griefing trust me when i say this you will not like the next few weeks you will either take a long break or you will quit this game.

prolly the most pathetic thing ive seen on uogamers/forums in a long time.

Van Dam

Sorceror

sanchen;2033449 said:

i was saying , i have fought against you and your friends a bunch of times and ive fought Immortal countless times , and its not that you guys are bad they are just better :/

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2033616 said:
i was saying , i have fought against you and your friends a bunch of times and ive fought Immortal countless times , and its not that you guys are bad they are just better :/

But we beat both of you countless times so your post is meaningless

Van Dam

Sorceror

sanchen;2033619 said:
But we beat both of you countless times so your post is meaningless

The most recent time we fought was the last 3v3 tournament and me ice and face won the tournament. beating you sometime early in the tournament.

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2033621 said:
The most recent time we fought was the last 3v3 tournament and me ice and face won the tournament. beating you sometime early in the tournament.

When was this? last 3v3 tourny i was in i got 2nd place

elohdee

Knight

sanchen;2033658 said:
When was this? last 3v3 tourny i was in i got 2nd place

dam i would never mention taking a 2nd place in a 3v3 tourney.

that aint nothing to boast about mang.

Van Dam

Sorceror

the last 3v3 the gms held happened maybe a week or 2 before sallos went down
Sanchen D Lee and (i want to say red skies but im not sure :/ ) against me ku shus
we dumped 3 times 100 % kill accuracy. Edit 1-27-2010 <-- day of tourney also last day you were spotted on UO.

Krathzilla

Sorceror

Van Dam;2033899 said:
Sanchen D Lee and (i want to say red skies but im not sure :/ ) against me ku shus
we dumped 3 times 100 % kill accuracy. Edit 1-27-2010 <-- day of tourney also last day you were spotted on UO.

Ah so you were one the clones in the tourney grats on the win. The third guy that was with us we just picked up out the crowd while spamming "looking for a third". He did decent on the syncs but missed his cures. Was also his first time ever fighting with us. I liked the guy though he was pretty chill.

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2033899 said:

i got a good post here in a min but ima play hon just look back at this post in like a hour

Van Dam

Sorceror

sanchen;2034068 said:
i got a good post here in a min but ima play hon just look back at this post in like a hour

lets say your third guy was joe from brit bank The previous time we fought we beat you at duel pits 6 - 3 3v3 then sanchen said if your gonna shit talk im not gonna fight you guys and yielded lol.

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2034077 said:
lets say your third guy was joe from brit bank The previous time we fought we beat you at duel pits 6 - 3 3v3 then sanchen said if your gonna shit talk im not gonna fight you guys and yielded lol.

3?

Attachments

• Me-Ku-Shu-1.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-2.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-3.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-4.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-5.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-5.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 28

sanchen

Knight

lol

Attachments

• Me-Ku-Shu-6.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-6.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-7.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-7.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-8.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-8.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Me-Ku-Shu-9.jpg
    Me-Ku-Shu-9.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 30

Van Dam

Sorceror

haha didnt dignify your screenshots with a click , we both know what happens when we fight =)
Do you really think its a weird coiencidence that everyone else but you thinks you suck.. 1 of 2 things are happening , A everyone is out to get you and we all epicly plotted this behind your back. or B you actually do suck dick :/ from reading it seems 96 % of the population would probably choose B...

Van Dam

Sorceror

as i previously stated you did win 3 fights sometime MONTHS ago but you didnt post the screenies of you losing the 9 fights , Ive actually killed people before so i dont get all excited and take a screenshot when i win =)

sanchen

Knight

Van Dam;2034171 said:
as i previously stated you did win 3 fights sometime MONTHS ago but you didnt post the screenies of you losing the 9 fights , Ive actually killed people before so i dont get all excited and take a screenshot when i win =)

1.Yeah I get excited and take ss when I go afk at the pits to.

2.Your a idiot its on auto.

3.I don't talk enough shit for 96% of the shard to hate me.

4.I only talk shit to the people that think they have something to prove to everyone on a video game.

5.Also theres no one on this shard that i cant beat and there no one on this shard that cant beat me.(If they fight fair unlike you your just a pussy)

/Last post