UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling and Poker Changes

Compton

Sorceror
also being the player that got stolen from gives you the advantage of being right next to the thiefs corpse, you just need to have the quick timing required to play this game in the first place....

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror
on another subject of the whole del pond wipe thing.. if theres no poker table in del ponds that leaves no room for reds to gamble right? shouldnt they have a place to gamble as well? just a thought.

You people who keep saying "stop whining, it's a fel shard blah blah blah" need to just realize, that the original Fel, didnt allow a thief to steal, and then be guardwhacked, and have the item he stole be fair game to anyone and everyone, that is the thing that I think should be addressed, because it doesn't seem like it's the way it is intended how it currently is.

stevandv

Sorceror
Lol Back in the day when there was NO trammel you were able to steal.. Throw the item behind a tree or something die.. Come back and its urs =)

Devine said:
the item stayed with the thief when he died, on osi, for a long time

Ah this was the prime of thieving on OSI, I loved stealing and for like almost 2 mins u could keep the weapon blessed. The smart people would keep para'ing u (trying to get u out of pouches) until the item wasn't "Noobed" anymore. But before that (or was it after I forget) when u stole and died from guards (and I believe people) the item went back to the person u stole from, maybe that was just from guards, I can't remember.

ALso, that is messed up now that reds can't play poker, there would be a lot more people playing poker I assume if they were allowed.