UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling and Poker Changes

Broken said:
First off, learn how to use proper grammar(sp?). You sound like an idiot. Let's look at some things you posted.

First off with this... You totally exaggerated it. Actually trades would be easier and faster. As of now (well before now, actually) people would sit at brit bank spamming "Selling <lame neon item here>" , someone would haggle with them for price, then someone would gate to Del Pond and trade the item. With using a vendor, you could put as many items as you wanted in it, set a price, and go to a bank. Then, you can spam, once again, "Selling <lame neon item here>" , get an offer, gate to you vendor and let them buy it.
Others may even walk into your gate, just because it is there, and buy something else from your vendor. The person puchasing the item may see something else they like as well. Next...

KK.. after hours of translation, I read that you don't mind being called a trammelite, that you are ripping on peoples personal lives on a UOG forum, and you think anything here is hard earned. The gain here is so fast, being able to train a tamer, tame a few mares and get 60 vanqs is (compared to OSI) cake. Ripping on peoples personal lives on a gaming forum is something that is just not done because it defies logic. (From what I've read of your post, anyone that would go out with you would be a complete moron, so thanks for saving the rest of us from dealing with her/him) And if you really want to be a trammy, there are PLENTY of AoS/SE shards out there just waiting for you. We, on a pre-trammel shard, don't like carebears who can't hack it. Leave.

-Crowface

Listen Crowface we all know u suck at this game and all, But just because u think its tramming the server just because some of us who RNT rich need a place to trade safe items like 20K of boards or something it isnt right that we need to get a vendor and all. I cant even afford to buy a ****ing house much less get vendors so how can i do safe trades now.... Pwnt << ROUGHT draft SO **** UR GRAMMER CLASS

LongBullet

Wanderer
Imroadkill2 said:
Listen Crowface we all know u suck at this game and all, But just because u think its tramming the server just because some of us who RNT rich need a place to trade safe items like 20K of boards or something it isnt right that we need to get a vendor and all. I cant even afford to buy a ****ing house much less get vendors so how can i do safe trades now.... Pwnt << ROUGHT draft SO **** UR GRAMMER CLASS

Alright.. Like I said, get a vendor for your 20k board commodity deed. Vendors are cheap, no more than like 2k or so to make it stay there for a few days. Kill 2 wisps and you are done.

darksoul326

Wanderer
imraodkill2 said:
it isnt right that we need to get a vendor and all. I cant even afford to buy a ****ing house much less get vendors so how can i do safe trades now.... Pwnt << ROUGHT draft SO **** UR GRAMMER CLASS.

Broken said:
Alright.. Like I said, get a vendor for your 20k board commodity deed. Vendors are cheap, no more than like 2k or so to make it stay there for a few days. Kill 2 wisps and you are done.

ok who here sees how dumb the english teacher is

LordLardo

Wanderer
A. Make a vendor for the commidities deeds
B. Make a trading char with Forensic Evaluation and make sure the person you are trading with is not in the thieves guild. Trade in secluded areas and be sure to detect hidden the area around you.

Fish Beans said:
A. Make a vendor for the commidities deeds
B. Make a trading char with Forensic Evaluation and make sure the person you are trading with is not in the thieves guild. Trade in secluded areas and be sure to detect hidden the area around you.
well damn man, ppl can scam with vendors by putting too much stuff in pouches :/

phontain33

Wanderer
For God's sake.
It is not exploiting the game if a thief closes a trade and steals from you.
That is the reason people make thieves.
I am 100% the major problem right now on this shard is the amount of people who came to this shard strait from OSI Trammel. I dont mean that in a derogative manner whatso ever. Its obvious that the majority of the people who disagree with the changes are not use to the fellucia style of gameplay. It is not griefing or exploiting the game; its simply how the game has always been in felucia but there are way too many people who dont know that. Trammel is there bubble and that is all they have known. Delucia Pond was the equivilant to that bubble.
This shard was not created to collect cool items or to be super rich. If it was there would be daily rare spawns and other crap like that. It was intended to be a shard where some of the best pvp'ers of their time could come back and play the best d.amn time period UO has ever seen with a few editions to spice it up.
There is absolutly nothing to complain about. Trading is back to how it was before the duel arenas were implemented. Everyone should be thankful for that period of time where they could have an easy way to trade(which in my eyes is exploiting the game).

There is one simple solution for everyone who does not agree with the changes.
Find a shard that is better then this.

I guarentee you wont so just shut the f.u.c.k up and get on with your e.life.

Mrsevenhands

Wanderer
Its not exploiting to use to chars, one steals gets gaurdwacked and the other loots the item?

Weird seems like a expolit to me. poeple can keep saying "it's only a game man, it's just pixels" . Now of course this is true statement. But it takes a long time to get certain items just to lose them in a matter a secs. It's like someone stealing time out of your life. I'm not 13, maybe you are, and all you have to do at night is homework cause you live with your parents and don't have to work. It's not just pixels is time spent doing something. If someone steals money from you IRL you don't go "oh well man it's just paper".

The game( well it least it seems) get changed based on whats best for player becuase without players - there is no game. So I (having donated plenty of money) should be able to say whatever I want about a change that I think is stupid.

I'm not a rares collector, I don't bank sit. I pvp more then anything. I would just like to be able to buy things from people without 12 year old kids EXPLOTING THE GAME and getting away with nothing happening to them. It's ****ing retarded.

These people that scream trammy and all that nonsense have no idea what they are talking about. Think about dumbasses. Whats the difference between hiding behind the gaurds from a red and EXPLOITING the game and hiding behind the guards after you cheat someone out of an item. Theifs should always have to fight to keep there items. That is the most trammy **** I can think of.

Fel has nothing to do with exploiting. Sorry.

Heheh, Seven, I told my IRL friends about your hilarious sig I like it so much, but I disagree.

They say Trammy because it's added safety in the game. That's what Trammel was, the safe place. What many support, and I do too, is the complete lack of safety on this shard. Where you, and whom you're trading with, need to set up a specific location and go meet there if you want absolute security, and even then, there will be the risk that he's going to attack you, or you him. Thieves thrive on city business, that's what they do.

Count your blessings... checks are still blessed.

Mrsevenhands

Wanderer
I totally agree with the no safe places thing. I just don't like the explitoing. It really has nothing to do with safe zones. It's not fair both ways I just thats the real problem I have with it.

I totally have a thief that steals from people all the time. I wouldn't want anything to change for him. But I don't like the idea of people cheating other people out of anything.

I guess it really doesnt matter. I doubt anything will ever get done with it. Oh well I guess.

I don't know what it is I just have a thing for Steven Segal...

Zilverz

Wanderer
If a thief is caught by a GUARD... he is CAUGHT the item should not be left on the thiefs corpse. they guard should have retrieved it and returned to rightful honor. The thief FAILED his steal the item should not be removed from the persons pack ..

I also agree with the possible Delay Timer on trade window steals or other measures... . You asked someone to BUY an item ... they take it from there bank or pack to trade you .. there is no logical way a thief could STEAL an item from someone that is trying to sell it to you. The person would obviously witness it. So stealing an item that was just placed in the trade window should have 0% chance of 100% steal success ..... it should have the Steal and get noticed or total fail of the steal chance ...

Compton

Sorceror
for those of you who don't want to work to avoid being thieved from, the answer is simple....
pay the monthly fee and play on OSI.
but i have to warn you their will be no 7x GM over night, in fact you will be lucky to get it done in a few months unless you don't have any other hobbies, but stealing on OSI is practically non-existent!!!

but for those of you who absolutly refuse to consider work, make a few friends on the RP guild recruitment forum. all of you can chip-in and buy a plot and start your own vendor mall, this ENTIRE shard would benifit from that.

THE ECONOMY SUCKS ON THIS SHARD FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY!!!!!
LAZINESS!!!!!!

Mrsevenhands

Wanderer
Everyone says the same crap over and over.

"go play OSI!"

WTF? Are people not allowed to disagree. Sorry buddy. No one here wants to play OSI. Vendor mall is a stupid idea. Having to go wo a vendor mall creates so many more problems then being able to buy things in town. It's not good for the economy. And whats wrong with the economy right now? Prices seems right to me? Maybe you bank sit all day and check prices.

Still NO ONE has given a good reason not to stop explitong.

What Now?

Wow so the game is changed and like UO was originally intended, there are no safe places to trade. Everyone is going off on strange tangents about how you could multi client and loot off ur dead thief if u fail. this is just me now but wouldnt anyone in that general area have an equal chance at the corpse? Just because there is no tram outside of del now everyone feels that stealing needs to be nerfed and thats bogus, yea you earned your 10k each reg or whatever the ****, now the hard part of turning it for a profit without getting PLAYED by a thief. all this whining about these kids "precious items" and crap is obscene.

pr0totype

Wanderer
Mark said:
You could always make a character with forensic evaluation to detect people in the thieves guild. Then just leave him in your house all the time and do all trades there, only letting one person in while the trade is being made. It's really not that hard to avoid thieves, just takes a little adaptation.

Or keep your item on a vendor. Duh?