UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters
Lololol pat is clearly not ever going to fight me again without ganking me, I'm ok with that. Hey Pat, how does it feel to get caught with all those lies? It's been so long that we've fought in set up duels, 6 Months ROFL. You don't think I could've gotten better? If you don't think I've gotten better then I truly see no reason why u won't bring it;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
We have fielded plenty of times since.

Remember all those screen shots I posted of you running from me and hiding in your house?

Or when you lost 2-1 in front of crikey?

You act like I haven't faught you since lol..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Or how about when Mike and I destroyed you in 2v2s when I was on Lui Kang and you asked for a 1v1 then after getting smashed you realized it was me and refused to do more and blamed it on "lag"

It's okay bro.

I do :)

We have fielded plenty of times since.

Remember all those screen shots I posted of you running from me and hiding in your house?

Or when you lost 2-1 in front of crikey?

You act like I haven't faught you since lol..
All u do is G heal wand rofl I have to buy wands just to fight u.. it's lame as hell. If u can't 1v1 without G heal wands then u are bad

The Monk231

Wanderer
I know I can

And I have already.

But in 2 months it will be the same thing again.
I'm good bruh
"I know I can" yet declines a event made just for him and uonewbs... fishy...
"And I have already." it dosent take much time to defeat someone you've alrdy beaten :/
in 2 months the trolls will still be laughing their asses off
no truly you are not bruh...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
"I know I can" yet declines a event made just for him and uonewbs... fishy...
"And I have already." it dosent take much time to defeat someone you've alrdy beaten :/
in 2 months the trolls will still be laughing their asses off
no truly you are not bruh...

Yes were still laughing about the last 2x he got rekt

Sure I do

I'm the guy you're always hiding from in town on a blue...
You don't even try to fight me 1v1... I've always been on a red solo and u bring ppl to gank me and that's it.. 1v1 field? No? I be home in 30 mins. Bet you'll still be on the forums acting like u ain't scared of me, muhahaha.