UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters
They dueled twice apparently. First, they fought on the 13th, then on the 18th.
Thank you, I knew it wasn't in one sitting. I just can't remember that far back, like some people can. Because I don't sit around on the game nd pic and choose my moments of PvP that are in my favor, to go look cool on the forums and wait so long so I can make up stories and no one will remember LOL

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Well whenever you guys want PM me a time. I plan to go play soccer about 6 pm so I will be away for a couple hours.

I am pacific time zone. But PM me with details so I don't have to read the entire thread and miss out that you guys want some play time.

Sounds like you would dodge an anything goes, 1v1 field fight wth Mickey to me
;)
Lol anything goes but g heal wands, do you not see how stupid that would be if we both had 30 charges of G heal wands, NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN PVP...........you already riding Mickey's dick way too much bud. Clearly he's been lying but yet ur vote? Haha I don't even take u serious dude.

crikey

Sorceror
Ok how about if you set a prematch stipulation like, each user may only bring 50 charges of GHEAL to the fight?

GM O can check backpacks to confirm before the fight

That way, it will be a true, evenly matched field fight