UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters

RaRae

Page
After doing some small research to see who's the real culprit in the @Uonewbs vs @Pat McGroin

2 Accusations have been claimed, WHO is the pathological liar?

1) Mickey claims to have beaten UOnewbs 30-3 on giant dwarf around April
2) UOnewbs claims it wasn't 30-3 and he actually won more then him... he claims this happened in December

Now both parties have provided evidence with screenshots... which apparently can be altered they claim.

Now I specifically remember a thread with this 30-3 claim so I did some detective work and found this thread, interestingly this thread was neither in April nor December BUT was before April and AFTER December... However the thread was created in January, if you read some of the posts the duels with giant dwarf were mentioned around the January time period, HOWEVER Mickey wasn't admitting to be giant dwarf at the time.

So do the math who's telling the truth? Discuss.

Runnin' through the 6 with my woes
Countin' money you know how it goes
Pray the real live forever man
Pray the fakes get exposed
I want that Ferrari then I swerve
I want that Bugatti just to hurt
I ain't rockin' my jewelry that's on purpose
Niggas want my spot and don't deserve it
I don't like how serious they take themselves
I've always been me I guess I know myself

Date Accusations:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/599980/page-14
Giant Dwarf thread:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/590237/page-3

Darian#1

Wanderer
The only liar is rugburnt accord to the kid he never gets beat only he beats everyone else but we all know he really lose's to everyone but yet again can you blame the kid he dedicated 60 years of his life playing uo and only he wants is to be the best :/