UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It doesn't really matter when it happened.

When those duels happened he had already hundreds of hours worth of dueling and thousands of alchy duels under his belt.

He's at the same skill level he was then as he is now.

If he actually believes he got anywhere near 30 wins. He is more delduinal than I thought :(

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
How about this, tonight get your shit together @Uonewbs @Pat McGroin tell me what type of fight you guys want. Best out of five.

And if we can, we can have @Kingllama record the match as well on twitch.

For this one time ill hold gold or items but it can't have delay, come prepared sort of deal.

We can do duel pits or I can fence off an area for you guys to do some small field work, and if you want you can bring multiple characters we can have on the side.
Just give me enough advance to actually pull this off and coordinate something.

Kingllama

Knight
How about this, tonight get your shit together @Uonewbs @Pat McGroin tell me what type of fight you guys want. Best out of five.

For this one time ill hold gold or items but it can't have delay, come prepared sort of deal.

We can do duel pits or I can fence off an area for you guys to do some small field work, and if you want you can bring multiple characters we can have on the side.
I'm home after 8pm pacific tonight which sucks ass but I can do that afterwards.

where have you been all my life

im bout to go ncd my character back to suamoneo right now

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I watched 3 myself but my character caught 8 ss so 11 is mickey ok. I didn't see you in any of the ss I posted so lets see score was 11-13 :/ so far.
The 3 you included earlier were part of the 8 so really you posted 5 new ones.

Are you ignoring the 30 I posted already on a giant dwarf?

The Monk231

Wanderer
The 3 you included earlier were part of the 8 so really you posted 5 new ones.

Are you ignoring the 30 I posted already on a giant dwarf?
im sorry I didn't post any ss I stated I watched u get owned 3-0 like it was nothing... only reason I was watching was because someone said a giant dwarf was chase and after that I lost interest... and its alrdy been proven your nerd ass changes dates on ss to look cool on a e game :)cool:) keep it up brah.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Actually it hasn't geek.

Still waiting on you to tell me how to change the dates on screen shots.

Btw keep avoiding the 30 screen shots I posted.

Nice job losing 14-0.

Haven't seen someone lose so many times with out a single win in ages

crikey

Sorceror

ohhh sSNNNAPPPP!

Good god I hope this happens.
Looks like the fight can be a field best of 5?
Ive seen you win a set field match a month and a half ago @Pat McGroin
Just fuckin do it already dude. Then you can shit on him on the forums for another 3 months

....Of course if you lose, good god UOnewbs will never shut the fuck up about it LOL