UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

lukin69

Knight
It's sad when people cherish an items existence than the gameplay UO has to offer, really is..

Couldn't agree more. Precisely why you'll never see me keep anything that I don't need and the rest either goes on the ground or to a guildy.

Bile

Knight
Couldn't agree more.

Don't even pretend..

You couldn't appreciate what Rayth posted:

Item gloating:

We broke through and killed all of you except for bile. I left with 3 scrolls (we got all 6) and 60 of each pot, 5 bolas.

You couldn't and still can't appreciate the fact we stayed long after the coon was killed to do more battles, when we could have instantly retreated unscathed to our guildhouse to avoid anymore conflict between each parties..

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
You think I'm scared to fight you, Muscly? You are rarely, if ever by yourself for that to even happen.... And like I assumed, you brought friends, so I brought mine. And you calling me yellow, that's a laugh. I wonder how many times you've said in vent 'dont go out there guys, that's just what they want you to do!'

lukin69

Knight
I don't appreciate untruths.

Was not gloating, was stating what happened.

How many times have I come back time after time just to give you pvp, get steamrolled, fight some more, kill one of you, feel good about it, die some more then call it a night? I can't even count how many times.

Not sure what you want from me here man. I'm giving you credit, you beat me more often than not, usually because I do something stupid because I'm not a stinking uo savant.

I also don't like repeating myself. I think I've stated my points pretty clearly.

lukin69

Knight
As per you last point, I'm not stupid. I know you could give a shit about scrolls or garbage items. I know you could've escaped and I know why you stuck around after coon dropped. That statement wasn't gloating about items, was just what happened. Stop with the ego, its getting pretty old and makes you look like a worse dickhead than you are.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
And I don't like repeating myself either, but... you came, we saw, we conquered, you hid. Not directed pointedly at you, lukin, but hz in general.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
P.s., I probably never would've posted those pictures If it hadn't been for MB starting it first. Don't talk to me about gloating when it comes to that guys pics, lol.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
This is why I don't type on the forums, you can never win here. Someone is always gonna type something that is so Delusional that they actually start believing what they type.

Lucian Valaran_3-29_07.18.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.18-1.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.32.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.35.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.37.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.39.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.39-1.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.40.jpgLucian Valaran_3-29_07.42.jpg Lucian Valaran_3-29_07.17.jpg
Lucian/Mylo/TenTons/RoyalKapero vs 7am PST Gate (10am shard time)

Akka, i'd include you but you vanished to eat for all the screenies i took, sorry buddy.